GDT: Game 33: Coyotes @ Wild | 3-27-13 | 6PM MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Please make this game the end of the Vermette era. Please please please please please please please please please please.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Other than the comeback, seemed like a typical Coyotes game.

Give up the first goal? Check.
Allow a goal off a brutal turnover? Check.
Allow a tying goal in the last minute after playing defensively to sit on a lead? Check.
Take a dumb penalty in OT? Check.
Lose in OT? Check.

Sm4ckSm4sh

This is Atomic Love
Mar 12, 2010
Wonder what's the record for the worst turn around.

Has anyone gone from Stanley Cup champion to Worst in the NHL?

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Other than the comeback, seemed like a typical Coyotes game.

Give up the first goal? Check.
Allow a goal off a brutal turnover? Check.
Allow a tying goal in the last minute after playing defensively to sit on a lead? Check.Take a dumb penalty in OT? Check.
Lose in OT? Check.

This falls on DT. He has got to get over this ****en prevent system he goes into at the end of games.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
This falls on DT. He has got to get over this ****en prevent system he goes into at the end of games.

Considering that this team still relies on the drop pass in the neutral zone during the PP, even though it obviously doesn't work for them as they can't enter the offensive zone to save their lives, I don't think that will be happening any time soon. :help:

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Missed the game. We still managed to lose. Good job guys..

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
When you watch, we lose and are never in the game.

When you don't watch, we blow leads. Guess the end result is the same, hey? :P

Okay it's not me. But it has to be something. Damn superstitions :sarcasm:

Glad to see Klink scored again. I wish his goals were actually serving a purpose though.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Okay it's not me. But it has to be something. Damn superstitions :sarcasm:

Glad to see Klink scored again. I wish his goals were actually serving a purpose though.

Coyotes are 4-1-1 in home games I haven't made it to. Maybe I should stop showing up to home games (I think I posted this once before and OEL told me I was silly).

Wow, I've missed 6 already? Going to miss a 7th too. 7 out of 24 seems like a lot to miss. I told myself when I bought season tickets before the lockout that if I made "30 out of 41" it would be worth it. 30/41 is 73.1% of games, 17/24 is 70.8%. Eh, close enough I guess. Didn't foresee it being next to impossible to get Saturday nights off work to go to games though. That's been really annoying all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad