Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

PHOENIX COYOTES (13-15-4) vs MINNESOTA WILD(19-10-2)

Game 33 at Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul MN

Xcel-Energy-Center.jpg

TV Coverage (FS Arizona Plus)
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

MinnesotaMild.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Parise​
|
Koviu​
|
Coyle​
Buchard​
|
Cullen​
|
Setoguchi​
Clutterback​
|
Brodziak​
|
Heatley​
Rupp​
|
Konopka​
|
Mitchell​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Suter​
|
Brodin​
Gilbert​
|
Faulk​
Stoner​
|
Spurgeon​

Goalie​
Backstrom​

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020489&navid=sb:preview
Minnesota goalie Josh Harding is day-to-day with an illness.

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Steve Sullivan​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Radim Vrbata​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Mikkel Boedker​
Robert Klinkhammer​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
David Moss​
Raffi Torres​
|
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Lauri Korpikoski​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Derek Morris​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Michael Stone​
Rostislav Klesla​
|
David Schlemko​

Goalie​
LoL Our Only Hope​

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020489&navid=sb:preview
LaBarbera might start again Wednesday for Phoenix, as Mike Smith is still day-to-day after suffering a head injury when he was knocked over by Vancouver’s Alexander Edler on March 21. Zbynek Michalek is day-to-day with a lower-body injury

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Wild fan here .... just an FYI regarding our line up.

1st line = Parise - Koivu - Charlie Coyle
2nd Line = P.M. Bouchard - M. Cullen - Setoguchi
3rd Line = Clutterbuck - Broadziak - Heatley
4th Line = Rupp - Konopka - T. Mitchell

extra = J. Dowell

Suter - Brodin
Gilbert - Falk
Stoner - Spurgeon

extras = Prosser

Granlund & Scandella are down with the AHL team, and Powe was traded for Rupp.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Wild fan here .... just an FYI regarding our line up.

1st line = Parise - Koivu - Charlie Coyle
2nd Line = P.M. Bouchard - M. Cullen - Setoguchi
3rd Line = Clutterbuck - Broadziak - Heatley
4th Line = Rupp - Konopka - T. Mitchell

extra = J. Dowell

Suter - Brodin
Gilbert - Falk
Stoner - Spurgeon

extras = Prosser

Granlund & Scandella are down with the AHL team, and Powe was traded for Rupp.

You should rest your top two lines. No really, we suck. Go ahead and give them the night off, they will not be needed. :naughty:

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
sadly, this is not really much of a joke.

Exactly...Tippett always says in his pressers that we have the narrowest of margins for error and it got exacerbated this season because of Smith's save pct% and the Sullivan for Whitney experiment, both of those ingredients have turned our margin to nothing, we have to play the perfect game to win. Needless to say, we've only accomplished that 13 times this season.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Too bad this is on FSAZ+. Could watch it while working in the back yard if it was on FSAZ.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Hey Coyote fans you guys have 13 wins, Wild only has 19 .... that's only a 6 game difference, that's really not a big difference at all.
PLUS the Wild always seem to struggle against the Yotes.

Are you going to just sit there and let your team lose again, are you going to just let your season fall apart just because some dirtbag from Vancouver hammered your goalie?

No, you're not, you are going to stand up, walk over to that window and scream out "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

Hope its a good game tonight, but I still want the Wild to win by 3-4 goals! :)

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hey Coyote fans you guys have 13 wins, Wild only has 19 .... that's only a 6 game difference, that's really not a big difference at all.

Are you going to just sit there and let your team lose again, are you going to just let your season fall apart just because some dirtbag from Vancouver hammered your goalie?

No, you're not, you are going to stand up, walk over to that window and scream out "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

We are not a playoff team with our current roster. We need a retool and just inching on the borderline of a playoff spot will prevent that. I love the Yotes but we need an overhaul on offense. With less than 15 games left I think its time to start thinking to the future

Yote Devil

Jan 20, 2010
Prescott/Tempe,AZ

Ill be cheering for the Wild in the playoffs, always liked their fans and team. Yotes might snag 8th if they are really lucky but like Korpedo said this roster isnt a playoff team, they need the wizard back bad.

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
We are not a playoff team with our current roster. We need a retool and just inching on the borderline of a playoff spot will prevent that. I love the Yotes but we need an overhaul on offense. With less than 15 games left I think its time to start thinking to the future

Trust me, I totally understand! This year I can finally see the future for the Wild and it appears bright. It's been a long hard road though. I haven't seen a Wild playoff game since the Bush Administration.

You guys were just there last year, so you're not that far off.

But if you do want to re-tool ..... we'll take Vermette off your hands. ;)

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Guys, I really cheer for you. You have to put up with such drama about the ownership and overall. Please, beat Red Wings horribly. Twice. Make the playoffs and drop someone.

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Ah the old win by losing method

"@davest4yotes: #Coyotes start a crucial 3-game trip tonight at Minnesota. Jason LaBarbera is expected to be back in goal for injured Mike Smith."

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I say tank if we get a top six pick out of it. If we only get the 7th or 8th, it's not worth it. Personally, I see a HUGE drop off in desirability from 6th to 7th.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Bad body language all around right now. Tired of Doan's talk.

I say tank if we get a top six pick out of it. If we only get the 7th or 8th, it's not worth it. Personally, I see a HUGE drop off in desirability from 6th to 7th.

7th currently. If Maloney trades Doan and Yandle, a top 5 pick would be assured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad