BRUINS GDT GAME 33 5:07 PM - THE BEAR wants to Sabre dance - NESN, NHLN (US), WBOS-FM 92.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I understand why the Pats fans around here aren't liking this start time but I don't mind it at all. I'm a Bucs fan so my game finished at 1pm.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Still a stupid gamble. NFL would be on regardless. Look at the ratings last week when an out of market NFL game crushed them in the ratings

Even in Canada, the NFL is a powerhouse especially with no team of their own

upload_2018-12-16_16-9-52.png

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
So Bergeron should be back for next weekends 3 in 4 days.With no DeBrusk on 2nd line him or Krecji are going to suffer.Don Sweeney has bigtime work to do.

Reactions: Strafer

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
While we wait for pick drop, anyone else feel like the NHL hasn't made as big a deal about the WC as years past?

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Welp, I’m blacked out on Center Ice because I’m apparently in the Sabres’ broadcast territory, even though the game seemingly isn’t being carried by my cable provider. f*** Center Ice. Complete rip off

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Ending soon - Bruins 50/50 expected to reach $100,000 tonight

Proceeds from tonight's 50/50 benefit fallen firefighter Christopher Roy's daughter Ava
Who does the 50/50 Raffle benefit?

The proceeds from this 50/50 raffle will benefit the family of fallen Worcester firefighter Christopher Roy. A fund has been set up for Roy's daughter, Ava, by the Worcester Firefighters IAFF Local 1009.
Further donations to the Ava Roy Fund can be mailed directly to the Worcester Fire Department Credit Union, 34 Glennie St., Worcester, MA 01605.
When does the raffle end?

This 50/50 raffle will end on Sunday, December 16th at the start of the 3rd period of the game between the Boston Bruins and the Buffalo Sabres which starts at 5:00pm. You will be able to purchase tickets online for this raffle as well as in arena until the start of the third period.

How do I know if I won?

You can check back for the winning number on the Boston Bruins Foundation site here https://www.nhl.com/bruins/community/foundation-raffles-auctions

or you can text 844-YES-5050 for SMS texts for winning numbers and updates.

Who can enter?

At this time, you must be physically located in the State of Massachusetts at the time of entry. Purchaser must also be 18 years of age or older.

Fans in Massachusetts can purchase raffle tickets online now by visiting Bruins5050.org and in game on December 16. The 50/50 raffle runs through the second intermission and the winner is announced during the third period.

cut.jpg

Further donations to the Ava Roy Fund can be mailed directly to the Worcester Fire Department Credit Union, 34 Glennie St., Worcester, MA 01605.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad