GDT: Game 32: Panthers at Blackhawks | Dec. 8, 2013 | 6:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Crawford was in Rockford/Norfolk for 5 years and there were still a lot of growing pains in his first two years.

Of course it doesn't, I'm not saying it does, I'm saying it's expected and to **** on him or claim he won't amount to anything in the NHL or even throughout this season is beyond stupid.

I never took the position that he would not amount to anything so you have nothing to prove to me as far as that goes. I don't even think I posted in that ridiculous thread actually.

Pailhead

Oct 30, 2011
Plymouth, MI
I know with GCL you can, but usually with Center Ice you only get 1 feed.

I think it depends on your cable provider. I had Direct TV last year. Barring blackouts for NBC Sports/NHLN/Fox Sports Detroit I had home and away feeds for all games. I have Comcast now and that's not the case, so I went with Hockeystreams this year.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
I'm not entirely sure why you brought it up then.

The one positive is that he has a good defense playing in front of him that will mitigate some of the mistakes he will make. That should give him doses of confidence from time to time.

Because of how much he's been/is being **** on..?

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
I don't even think Kane's playing as well as he can.. but he just makes plays. It's all he does.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Because of how much he's been/is being **** on..?

One person made a thread that almost everyone resoundingly mocked. There have been a couple other posters that have derided him, but he definitely is not being **** on by the majority of posters (including myself).

I just don't see the amount of hate for him that you do I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I think it depends on your cable provider. I had Direct TV last year. Barring blackouts for NBC Sports/NHLN/Fox Sports Detroit I had home and away feeds for all games. I have Comcast now and that's not the case, so I went with Hockeystreams this year.

Right, that's why I went with 'usually', since most of us are stuck with ****** cable and not DTV :laugh:

BronYrAur

Nov 29, 2011
I certainly do not understand the Raanta hate. He has been just fine so far. Yes he made a mistake playing the puck on the 2nd goal but Crawford used to be terrible with handling the puck, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad