GDT: Game 32 Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes 12/19/22 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I don't see the great Sam Montanbo on this list. My expectation of him is to be around .500 and he is actually in .800s. So WAAAAAY above expectation.
Monty has played better than Two Spot Allen....
lol
Allen and his Tank, are loving the letting in goals in bunches............20 seconds apart seems to be the norm for Allen.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Salutations to the warriors who are going to watch this crap.

I can count on one hand how many games I have missed in the last few decades. If I'm busy, I record it and watch it later.

I bleed red.

Monty has played better than Two Spot Allen....
lol
Allen and his Tank, are loving the letting in goals in bunches............20 seconds apart seems to be the norm for Allen.

When was the last game the Habs scored 1st?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Montreal Canadiens Projected Lineup​

LWCRW
Cole CaufieldNick SuzukiJosh Anderson
Juraj SlafkovskyKirby DachJonathan Drouin
Mike HoffmanChristian DvorakEvgenii Dadonov
Anthony RichardJake EvansJoel Armia
LDRD
Chris Wideman*Jordan Harris
Joel EdmundsonKaiden Guhle
Arber XhekajJohnathan Kovacevic
Goalie
Jake Allen
Samuel Montembeault
Wideman is not an NHL player. Amazing how he is still on this roster.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Something needs to be looked into.

Was he rushed, misdiagnosed, did he aggravate an injury by not following protocol or was it just bad luck? At least we’d have an idea of what went wrong.

If this revolving door of missed time keeps up — can Matheson even be counted upon to stay healthy over a prolonged period of time?

The official release:

He got rocked pretty hard last game. I forgot who hit him, but he looked startled after that hit.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
He got rocked pretty hard last game. I forgot who hit him, but he looked startled after that hit.

He's likely dealing with a nagging injury and maybe that hit caused more damage? He's our best puck mover so tank fever gang should be happy about this in terms of finishing as low as possible.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Salutations to the warriors who are going to watch this crap.

Even people who get paid to talk about the Habs won't watch. Like Laraque and Jici Lajoie lol

Salut les vrais

image.jpg

Reactions: Monsieur Miz

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Hope Xhekaj doesn’t get injured on a rematch against Kassian.

I bet kassian is still pissed.

Reactions: Redux91

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Hope Xhekaj doesn’t get injured on a rematch against Kassian.

I bet kassian is still pissed.
Kassian has played 13 games and rarely plays. Tourigny may show him the respect and let him play to settle the score.

I personally expect Kassian to dress and I expect a rematch.

Not worried about Xhekaj.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I can count on one hand how many games I have missed in the last few decades. If I'm busy, I record it and watch it later.

I bleed red.

When was the last game the Habs scored 1st?

I used to be like that but the last few years, I just look at the score if I'm missing the game, and don't bother watching.

It was too exhausting hiding myself from knowing the outcome, and too time consuming to watch the game later.

Reactions: Nicko999

NL Habs Fan

Mar 31, 2015
It's the holiday trade freeze period, as of midnight.

And since we have no trades to look forward to until Dec. 27th, midnight, here's a little mind game to keep us busy.

What is going on here? What is the joke? No cheating.

gXEb8am.jpg

Brought to you by @Bloumeister Bloucycled Products inc. I miss the ole Blou, where has he been?
I had to sing the entire song in my head, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Kassian has played 13 games and rarely plays. Tourigny may show him the respect and let him play to settle the score.

I personally expect Kassian to dress and I expect a rematch.

Not worried about Xhekaj.
The only one in Xhekaj’s weight category looks like Nick Ritchie (going through the lineup…) most penalized is O’Brian at 210, four fights so far to Kassian’s 3… Xhekaj is at 7 and getting warmed up… Not sure Kassian will want to go again unless there’s drama lol

(I’m assuming what’s on hockeyfights.com is the totality of all fights)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad