GDT: Game 32 Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes 12/19/22 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
This should be a certain win, but I've given up predicting which Habs team we're getting night to night.

I know some have been positive of this upcoming road trip in the other thread, estimating 4-6 points... I'd be stunned if we get more than 2-3 on this trip.

I do think we're beating Florida though... just because.

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
It's just too early in the season for everyone to be focused on the draft position and accepting losing. I hate to see them lose, but I know what needs to happen. I don't want a mediocre team for the next 10 years. Time for a superstar/generational talent forward. This team has been without for too long.

We are over 1/3 of the way into the season now. Us old guys have seen mediocre for way too long already. The team's market/owners won't support a long rebuild, we are all well aware of that. So it's important we at least get another high pick this year in a deep draft with a lot of potential 1st liners available in the top 10.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
2P7X5oO.jpg

xN2WHjH.jpg

Lb82blA.jpg
You also need a player with a good shot at the point, call Dr Arber Xhekaj.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Ducks came into Montreal with the Habs on a back/back and after two shutout losses. Ducks with wins against the Habs and Oilers since those games.

Circumstantial in season momentum/confidence/energy is a huge factor.

Habs with 3 losses in a row. They are showing up for this one bud
Hope you are right!!!
The bigger question may be, when will Drouin score a PP goal? His being a fixture on the PP irks me to no end......thought MSL would put that to an end, but...........the 3 years and counting is embarassing for a kid, who has talent, when given time and space.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Is Allen playing? We need him to do his special 2 goals in the first 5 minutes finishing move
Isn't that his home game special only?

I just looked up... Anthony Richard is not moar bigger. He better be scoring like Caufield then... unless he is a Tie Domi type. Honestly, don't remember him at all from pre-season so not sure what we are getting.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's the holiday trade freeze period, as of midnight.

And since we have no trades to look forward to until Dec. 27th, midnight, here's a little mind game to keep us busy.

What is going on here? What is the joke? No cheating.

gXEb8am.jpg

Brought to you by @Bloumeister Bloucycled Products inc. I miss the ole Blou, where has he been?
He'll go doooown in histoooooooooryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad