GDT: Game 32 Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes 12/19/22 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
2P7X5oO.jpg

xN2WHjH.jpg

Lb82blA.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's the holiday trade freeze period, as of midnight.

And since we have no trades to look forward to until Dec. 27th, midnight, here's a little mind game to keep us busy.

What is going on here? What is the joke? No cheating.

gXEb8am.jpg

Brought to you by @Bloumeister Bloucycled Products inc. I miss the ole Blou, where has he been?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Marty has decided that facepalming when boneheaded plays happen, is becoming too common an occurrence.

Instead of that, he'll be taking a different approach.

YDoqN4f.png

Last edited:

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Short but very sweet. Love the prescription pad.

It's the holiday trade freeze period, as of midnight.

And since we have no trades to look forward to until Dec. 27th, midnight, here's a little mind game to keep us busy.

What is going on here? What is the joke? No cheating.

gXEb8am.jpg

Brought to you by @Bloumeister Bloucycled Products inc. I miss the ole Blou, where has he been?
I have the blou-blues!

• Haha
Reactions: Rapala and Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Arizona is playing decently well at home. Their PP is actually really good with Keller & Gost running things.

If Vejmelka plays, we could lose. If it's Ingram, we probably win. He sucks.

Interested in seeing Richard play. Hopefully his speed helps out Evans, as I feel Evans plays better with fast paced players. We'll see.

I'll actually stay up & watch this one, as I'm not working tomorrow.

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
I'm counting this as a win, even though a loss would be a huge help. ARI hasn't played that bad this year but on paper we are much stronger. We win, we are out of the bottom 10 again.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Anaheim had ONE regulation, win, and beat the habs..................nothing is impossible.

Ducks came into Montreal with the Habs on a back/back and after two shutout losses. Ducks with wins against the Habs and Oilers since those games.

Circumstantial in season momentum/confidence/energy is a huge factor.

Habs with 3 losses in a row. They are showing up for this one bud

Reactions: BLONG7

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I'm counting this as a win, even though a loss would be a huge help. ARI hasn't played that bad this year but on paper we are much stronger. We win, we are out of the bottom 10 again.
It's just too early in the season for everyone to be focused on the draft position and accepting losing. I hate to see them lose, but I know what needs to happen. I don't want a mediocre team for the next 10 years. Time for a superstar/generational talent forward. This team has been without for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad