GDT: Game 32 Montreal Canadiens vs Arizona Coyotes 12/19/22 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Hope you are right!!!
The bigger question may be, when will Drouin score a PP goal? His being a fixture on the PP irks me to no end......thought MSL would put that to an end, but...........the 3 years and counting is embarassing for a kid, who has talent, when given time and space.

Drouin's days are numbered now. He's weak mentally IMO. I got my eyes on the long game and don't really care about Drouin and others like him on our roster. Rather focus on younger players and how their progression is going.

Personally, I think Drouin belongs on the 2nd PP unit at the point. If we had better D who can QB a PP, he shouldn't be on either. Makes too many blunders in key areas

Reactions: BLONG7

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
Isn't that his home game special only?

I just looked up... Anthony Richard is not moar bigger. He better be scoring like Caufield then... unless he is a Tie Domi type. Honestly, don't remember him at all from pre-season so not sure what we are getting.
Speed

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
This should be a certain win, but I've given up predicting which Habs team we're getting night to night.

I know some have been positive of this upcoming road trip in the other thread, estimating 4-6 points... I'd be stunned if we get more than 2-3 on this trip.

I do think we're beating Florida though... just because.
This years Habs are a true version of youth leadership and ride-along vets.

It goes to show the league is getting younger. Unfortunately MSL and HUGO are stuck with the MB stench.

Reactions: Habs13 and Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad