GDT11_zps4043a506.jpg

GDT22_zps808011a3.jpg

GDT3_zpse876aa1e.jpg

GDT4_zps3c4f783e.jpg

Last edited:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Nice GDT.

Any bets on how long it takes Lupul to get another injury?

We can't let L.A. set the record with 17 consecutive games of not allowing a 1st period goal. Come on guys, let's not do what the Habs did last night!

Frattin with the SLUMP BUSTED game? Our team are experts at it!

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
oyyyy I will be watching this game with way too many Kings fans for us to lose. I've been talking A LOT of trash too, so no matter what I'll probably end up with some bruises to explain tomorrow......

Dont care, GO LEAFS GO

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
oyyyy I will be watching this game with way too many Kings fans for us to lose. I've been talking A LOT of trash too, so no matter what I'll probably end up with some bruises to explain tomorrow......

Dont care, GO LEAFS GO

Stick in there, and good luck. Maybe you should invest in some kevlar clothing?

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
I hope some1 still has a copy of the scrivens black book, we'll have to send him on a lot of scrivens adventures behind the net

Mr Scarface*

Jones starting for Kings tonight per Hendricks.

What?
What would be the point? Unless they want to lose this game purposely tonight no? It's their turn to lose right? I teached some how it goes and now it's their turn. No team can and wants to win all those 82 games. It can't even be done so an intelligent coach doesn't even want to try. Sutter is intelligent. They want to throw this game to us and give it to us. Leafs win tonight if M.Jones plays. Mark my words I guarantee a loss if a Jones plays tonight. This is a clear indicator of giving the game to us (away). This type of thing is very common in show business.

And thank you for the GDT , nice job, now we can discuss about this game.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Wow, Sutter .. You play in the west and won't play the Leafs in Toronto again this season .. And you DON'T start Scrivens .. Weeak

That being said Bernier against his former team could be fun .. Imagine is Reimer got the start though :laugh:

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
I watched that Kings @ Smurfs game last night and Jones was steller, the Kings play a chip chase and grind game which can be our downfall tonight, but with our depth scoring restored we cannot loose!

We shall drown them in the Sea of Blue.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
Lol Scrivens gets the shaft.

Seriously if I was LA I would never spend too much on goalie, seems like they could put a pylon in net and it will get a shutout and have a .970 pct over 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad