Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

Is that Jeremy Piven? Well Played..

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Hell yeah!!!!! Win!! 9 game point streak!!!

That game was intense, anxious and nerveracking from start to finish. It felt similar to the Pens game, where we couldn't catch a break, and seemed destined for a loss. Our MVP came up huge again, though.

I think this team has really grown. The Jackets have now defeated powerhouse elite teams like the Lightning, Pens and Hawks. Something they struggled with last season; beating the top teams.

It will feel great to enjoy this win after more than a few scares. Go Jackets! :yo: What a game.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Cam great game, was all over the ice

Wennberg played like he belonged, not intimidated at all, appears confidence ^^^^^^

PK off the charts

BOB BOB

We still have to find a way to ^^^^^^^ SOG

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Also, how are you guys liking Morin?
Haven't really had much time to evaluate Erixon, but he seems to have a really nice shot.
Don't see him playing a whole lot though, but who knows.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Hell yeah!!!!! Win!! 9 game point streak!!!

That game was intense, anxious and nerveracking from start to finish. It felt similar to the Pens game, where we couldn't catch a break, and seemed destined for a loss. Our MVP came up huge again, though.

I think this team has really grown. The Jackets have now defeated powerhouse elite teams like the Lightning, Pens and Hawks. Something they struggled with last season; beating the top teams.

It will feel great to enjoy this win after more than a few scares. Go Jackets! :yo: What a game.

They are a hard team to play against again. It took awhile for the new guys to gel with whoever was left but they'll be a better team for the adversity.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I think it's amazing that CBJ have gone 7-0-1 versus current playoff teams on this run (plus a win vs Philly).

It's not like these are points picked up against Buffalo or Edmonton.

jacketsnc33

Nov 24, 2007
I think it's amazing that CBJ have gone 7-0-1 versus current playoff teams on this run (plus a win vs Philly).

It's not like these are points picked up against Buffalo or Edmonton.

yep - they've beaten some very good hockey teams during this stretch. Granted most of the W's have been OT or shootout but still obviously good to see them pull the close ones out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad