Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Cracknell, Goloubef, Leopold

Injured
Anisimov, Gibbons, Hartnell, Horton, Letestu, Murray​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Jeezus, when I posted this I had no idea.

Last edited:

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
The Jackets have lost something like 14 straight to the Hawks. It's ****ing crazy. I guess that means we're due for a win, right? ;) If we can at least keep it close for the most part ( the majority of the games against these guys have been close the past 2 seasons ) I think the CBJ can find a way to sneak out a point or two. Bob has to have another bounce back, though. Can't afford to have him look like swiss cheese again.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
So they get Keith and Crawford back for this game, and we lose Jenner and Gibbons. Unreal. As if our chances of victory in this game weren't already slim enough.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
That said, here's OUR dog...
5Uerxu7LGmP9S.gif

Last edited:

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
hope johansen wakes the **** up and play some real games, and we get to see him set up some sweet skille snipes

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
Won't be able to watch because during college football season, that takes precedence, even during bowl season. I will be able to watch games (even those that don't involve us) that don't conflict with bowls or NFL playoffs until football is over.

That being said, this will be a real test for us. Chicago is a really good team, and it will not be easy beating them, even playing at home. Just two seasons ago the Hawks won the Cup for the second time in four years. That is how good they are.

If we can beat the Hawks, that will be a big statement for us and will go a long way towards getting us our own shot at the Cup.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Won't be able to watch because during college football season, that takes precedence, even during bowl season. I will be able to watch games (even those that don't involve us) that don't conflict with bowls or NFL playoffs until football is over.

That being said, this will be a real test for us. Chicago is a really good team, and it will not be easy beating them, even playing at home. Just two seasons ago the Hawks won the Cup for the second time in four years. That is how good they are.

If we can beat the Hawks, that will be a big statement for us and will go a long way towards getting us our own shot at the Cup.

if you're not going to bother watching the games, I wish you'd save yourself some embarrassment and refrain from "analysis"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad