Pre-Game Talk: Game 32 - 7:07 PM - Damn Devils again - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
If they can play the whole game like they did the last minute of last game, we'll be in good shape. I don't have high hopes for this one, though. I'm pretty down on this team. I've tried to stay positive, but I don't remember goal scoring troubles this bad since the 09-10 season, where we only had one player eclipse 20 goals (Sturm).

Reactions: Dr Hook

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Games in hand are great, but you have to actually win them. It would be nice if they'd start beating some of these bad teams, so the games in hand didn't mean anything.

Well, they have 3 games in hands over the teams bellow them in the standings (Phi-NYR) and 3-5 in hands over Pit-NYI-Wsh.

Add that after tonight, 25% of their remaining games are against Buffalo (6/24) and the odds are really good they climb the standings fast and leave the chasers in the dust.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Work has been nuts (end of the QTR and many issues). I am already tired. I am too old for this and need to retire.

I hope Brad is OK and can play tonight. A guy I work with now has COVID19. I work with him often. He had one shot already. I hope I was far enough away from him. He just found out this weekend. Good guy. I think (hope) he will be fine.

sigh...I am so tired.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Work has been nuts (end of the QTR and many issues). I am already tired. I am too old for this and need to retire.

I hope Brad is OK and can play tonight. A guy I work with now has COVID19. I work with him often. He had one shot already. I hope I was far enough away from him. He just found out this weekend. Good guy. I think (hope) he will be fine.

sigh...I am so tired.
Hope you get some rest soon Ladyfan.

Burnout is real. Especially during this pandemic. I just got back from some time off taking care of my newborn and man... I did not realize just how burnt out I really was. They press about it in work newsletters and company meetings but I sort of just brushed it off. Its really real folks.. Take care of yourselves.

What also helps is when the Bs WIN. LFG! :thumbu:

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

sigh...I am so tired.
Hang in there LF!
Post after yours says Brad is skating.

Reactions: Ladyfan

PoweredByRICE

Hates your team
May 7, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Who am I?

By Opponent

GP

G

A

PTS

+/-

vs. BOS

vs. BUF

vs. NYI

vs. NYR

vs. PHI

vs. PIT

vs. WAS

2 -1
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Why split up Grzelcyk-McAvoy? They've been dominant together. The obsession with balancing a "stay at home dman" with a puck mover is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad