Pre-Game Talk: Game 32 - 7:07 PM - Damn Devils again - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
So, do we go to a sanctioned exorcism at this point?

giphy.gif

I have a copy of the Rituale Romanum on hand.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
So, do we go to a sanctioned exorcism at this point?

giphy.gif

I have a copy of the Rituale Romanum on hand.

And why might you have that? I’ve never met a layman that owned one. An exorcism might be a good idea, but I strenuously recommend we leave it to the pros. I actually know someone who could help, and his Latin is impeccable.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
And why might you have that? I’ve never met a layman that owned one. An exorcism might be a good idea, but I strenuously recommend we leave it to the pros. I actually know someone who could help, and his Latin is impeccable.

Won't derail the thread with a response. But I'll follow up in a PM.

Back to the topic at hand. What do you do against NJ if you are Bruce?

At this point the team seems befuddled, similarly to NYI.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
In Halak's last 5 games

1-3-1 / 2.82 GAA / .902 SV%

^I hope to see Vladar get the start tomorrow

I won't argue with Vladar getting the start, we will need him next season, so better to get him off and running now. But, as pedestrian as Halak has been, if this team could score some damn goals, his performances would have been good enough.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I won't argue with Vladar getting the start, we will need him next season, so better to get him off and running now. But, as pedestrian as Halak has been, if this team could score some damn goals, his performances would have been good enough.

Maybe, but in his last 5 he's given up

4g
3g
1g
4g
1g

I've always felt 2g was the magic number. Keep the other team to 2 goals or less and you have a shot (well not with this offense lol). Halak has done that twice in his last 5 games. We need him to steal a game or two.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I’m honestly okay with it. Makes the team’s holes very apparent with Marchand out. That gives DS even more evidence and keeps it fresh in his mind for the deadline.
Not sure anyone here requires the absence of Marchand to figure out the "holes" this team require filling

I`ll be skipping this one, enough of punishing myself for a while, my dog sleeping and snoring is more entertaining than watching this team play

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad