GDT: Game # 31 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Did you guys hear Vally's roundabout slam on Eichel? He said the one guy I would want from the Buffalo roster, would be Reinhardt. And he listed the reasons why.

Either he knows a little something, and he's partially letting the cat out of the bag, or he is strongly suggesting to the Rangers hierarchy..... that they do go ahead and try to grab Reinhardt if the price is right.
And I'm 100% with him..... screw Eichel will cost too much. Reinhardt is a keeper. A Center and RW, tough hard nose hockey player.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Did you guys hear Vally's roundabout slam on Eichel? He said the one guy I would want from the Buffalo roster, would be Reinhardt. And he listed the reasons why.

Either he knows a little something, and he's partially letting the cat out of the bag, or he is strongly suggesting to the Rangers hierarchy..... that they do go ahead and try to grab Reinhardt if the price is right.
And I'm 100% with him..... screw Eichel will cost too much. Reinhardt is a keeper. A Center and RW, tough hard nose hockey player.

I missed it. Did he mention cap hits in his explanation?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
So far under Knoblauch:

9-0 laughed Philly out of the arena.
1-2 despite outshooting Washington 33-18.
3-1 over Washington in an even game.

If we keep playing this well, Quinn may return to the bench with more pressure on him than there has been at any point yet.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Keeping Eric Staal, Taylor Hall from breaking their goal drought and the Sabres from their losing streak is our Mount Everest this season.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad