GDT: Game # 31 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Must win.

Actually they must get 3-4 points in the next 2 games.

The Sabres are a sorry excuse for a hockey team.

4 regulation wins in 29 games.
-40 differential.
Haven't won in a game in the last 10.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
YLLeXIm.jpg

Kravtsov not the only one getting cardiac evaluations today :(
I’m on a 24hr heart monitor now, watching this team during that should definitely put it to the test :laugh:

4,306-0 NYR

USA (4,299)
Panarin (4)
Kinky (3)

Good luck, Man!

Watching the Rangers game while you're hooked up to that is going to have doctors from all reaches of the hospital running to your room!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Now lemme get serious for a second:

I don't care if they make the playoffs. I don't think it's a tank year and I do hope they win, but I'm not gonna be particularly depressed if they don't make it.

But if they seriously want to, this is the first of five against the Sabres and four against the Devils. They probably need 7/9 and again, if they're serious, they probably should get 7/9.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here

I don't care if they make the playoffs. I don't think it's a tank year and I do hope they win, but I'm not gonna be particularly depressed if they don't make.

But if they seriously want to, this is the first of five against the Sabres and four against the Devils. They probably need 7/9 and again, if they're serious, they probably should get 7/9.

Love your profile title!! :D

I agree with everything you said. I dont want to be watching Tankathon but im not going to be mad if they make a run and dont make it. It will be tough unless they string something together and they absolutely have to win the games they need to if they want to leap frog Boston, Pitt and/or the Flyers.

Just saying Boston, Pitt and/or the Flyers makes it tough.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Love your profile title!! :D

I agree with everything you said. I dont want to be watching Tankathon but im not going to be mad if they make a run and dont make it. It will be tough unless they string something together and they absolutely have to win the games they need to if they want to leap frog Boston, Pitt and/or the Flyers.

Just saying Boston, Pitt and/or the Flyers makes it tough.
I like the profile pic :thumbu:

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

I don't care if they make the playoffs. I don't think it's a tank year and I do hope they win, but I'm not gonna be particularly depressed if they don't make it.

yeah, and I think that's the bare minimum. Can't afford to give away points to Buffalo especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad