GDT: Game # 31 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
SABRES (6-19-4) at RANGERS (13-13-4)
7 p.m. ET; MSG, MSG-B, NHL.TV

Sabres

Hall - Cozens - Reinhart
Olofsson - Staal - Thompson
Skinner - Lazar - Mittelstadt
Asplund - Sheahan - Okposo

Bryson - Ristolainen
Dahlin - Miller
Jokiharju - Montour

Carter Hutton
Dustin Tokarski

Scratched: Tobias Rieder, Cody Eakin, Matt Irwin
Injured: Jack Eichel (upper body), Linus Ullmark (lower body), William Borgen(forearm)

Rangers

Kreider - Zibanejad - Buchnevich
Panarin - Strome - Blackwell
Lafreniere - Chytil - Kakko
Lemieux - Rooney - Gauthier

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Hajek - Smith

Kinkaid
Georgiev

Scratched: None
Injured: Igor Shesterkin (lower body), Anthony Bitetto (lower body), Brett Howden(undisclosed)

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008

giphy.gif

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
You get the feeling that with Kravtsov on the cusp of joining the team that this is very likely the last chance cafe' for Gauthier.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Copied from pgt Caps game. (Nobody will see it there!) Why I even bother, I should have my head examined.

After being hyped up to play the Eastern Leaders, we cannot take our foot off the pedal. Sabres have lost 13 in a row. A letdown is almost a certainty after playing those games in Washington. We cannot take Buffalo lightly. This game will be huge if we are to string some wins together and get back in the playoff race.

I find it strange this year with the shortened schedule and the divisional play, that teams can go on streaks like the Caps did winning 7 in a row. Cause every game has that playoff type atmosphere. Seeing the same team so often, really gives it that short series feel. But teams do get swept in the playoffs, so,... I guess it's not that strange.
It is huge! Tonight, we will find out how seriously they take themselves leading to where they wanna go. Take the perverbial foot off, and taking Buffalo for granted and lose.......well then, forget about the season.
Play well, the kids finally go off (what better team to do that against?)
Just win handily in regulation and move on to the next game.
Losing to Buffalo early in the season is one thing, losing TONIGHT is something irreparably inexcusable.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Didn't somebody in the know say that Gauthier plays when they want somebody in a top 9 role? Assuming that's the case, who is moving down?

If they have Kakko on the 4th line...

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Battle of the interim coaching staffs tonight. Buffalo's defense will be run by none other than the non-drafted Daniel Girardi, as interim assistant coach.

Poor G. Didn’t abuse his body blocking shots and be the warrior he was, just to end up behind the bench of a putrid Buffalo Sabres team. Lol.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Didn't somebody in the know say that Gauthier plays when they want somebody in a top 9 role? Assuming that's the case, who is moving down?

If they have Kakko on the 4th line...

Gauthier will probably start on the 4th line with Rooney and Lemieux.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
I think Howden hurt his hand against Washington. If you watch the extended shift where the Caps scored their goal, he has one hand on his stick while defending the guy at the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad