GDT: Game 31 - CBJ at PIT - 12 Dec, 7pm

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Well deserved loss. Hardly anyone showed up and they lost to an AHL roster. Looking forward to Torts explaining this one.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Nice to see Billy back on the post game.

Instead of calling it Bluejackets Live they should call it
BlueJackets DOA

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Tough loss. Bad time to take a penalty. This team just can't score. Had a few good chances and couldn't convert. Korpisalo played a very good game.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Well deserved loss. Hardly anyone showed up and they lost to an AHL roster. Looking forward to Torts explaining this one.
Here is what he will say:

I thought we played hard or
We couldn’t get a break or
No puck luck or
I thought we play good defensive hockey or
Some nights are like that or

Fill in the blank

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
A majority of our forwards looked like they were playing with wooden brooms, stone hands Andy concrete skates. The few who weren't couldn't have gotten past a midget goalie.

PLD was the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz - get him a brain.
My god, Cam looks slow.
Andy reverted back to the zombie of earlier games.
Wenneberg starring once again as The Invisible Man.

Korpi played well and deserved a win.

Reactions: Fred Glover

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Hell of an effort by the Jackets against a Malkin / Crosby less Pens.

17 shots. 3 missed breakaways.

0 goals.

but 1 point, thanks to Korpi

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
A whole season is passing away right before our eyes.
I still treasure the memories of Games 3 and 4 and I always will but the steps taken in the aftermath, or rather the lack thereof, is just ludicrous. Enough with “the answer is in the room.” That’s bullshit. We knew we were losing Bob. We knew we were losing Bread. So f***ing DO something.

But that’s been rehashed and rehashed. Whatever. I’ma just go to bed and forget about tonight.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I still treasure the memories of Games 3 and 4 and I always will but the steps taken in the aftermath, or rather the lack thereof, is just ludicrous. Enough with “the answer is in the room.” That’s bull****. We knew we were losing Bob. We knew we were losing Bread. So ****ing DO something.
Well, they are, they are getting Alexis (if we’re lucky)

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
A whole season is passing away right before our eyes.
We're 10 points back of the WC at this point and I've got mixed emotions on this season from here on out. Do you want our veterans to all of a sudden get "hot" and start winning games or do we want status quo for the rest of the year and hope we can draft somebody with skill?

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
We're 10 points back of the WC at this point and I've got mixed emotions on this season from here on out. Do you want our veterans to all of a sudden get "hot" and start winning games or do we want status quo for the rest of the year and hope we can draft somebody with skill?
If we don’t care about the results let’s at least play exciting, not grinding boring 1 goal games

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Torts just said that he has no words to describe what happened on the ice.

Really coach? You are at a loss for words? Are you packing it in too? At the very least I would hope that you would give us an honest, yes blistering assessment of what happened tonight. For you to give no effort to describe what happened, well, it mirrors the offensive effort we saw tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad