GDT: Game 31: BOLTS @ HABS | Dr. Slaf in the house! | Sat. Dec. 17th, 2022, 7 PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, TSN690, 98.5 FM

Will Cole Caufield score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
"Selon nos experts" loses all meaning when you realize they're including this guy:

th-jpeg-38.jpg

Still, I stand in awe at their capacity at decyphering the complex web of stats to unearth the passengers on the habs. Thank you RDS, I could never have figured this out on my own. Thank god you have hockey experts.
Wonder if those experts would have categorized Simmonds as a passenger, had we traded Suzuki for him like Flynn advocated for not so long ago.

Truly a take aging like the finest of wines.

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Let’s hope Sergachev doesn’t play. This match could easily put him above a PPG D at barely 24 years old… with 2 cup wins.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Dach will be back with Caufield and Suzuki after 1 period and a half because Anderson will be horrendous.
I can't tell if you are optimistic or pessimistic about it.

I have no idea why MSL is trying that line again. If he doesn't want to put Slaf there and needs Dach at center, put Armia on that spot, at least he can win board battles.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I can't tell if you are optimistic or pessimistic about it.

I have no idea why MSL is trying that line again. If he doesn't want to put Slaf there and needs Dach at center, put Armia on that spot, at least he can win board battles.
Agree with you

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019

I like Xhekaj-Kova a lot more than Harris-Kova. And goodie... the Great Mike Mattheson is back... with Harris to boot. That will be something. I miss the October Habs defense.

Who's ready to see the Montréal Passengers get destroyed tonight?

I got something else planned tonight, so I give my "good luck to get a good match" to anyone who does.
I feel like it should be interesting here tonight... on these pages. Not necessarily on the ice.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Let’s hope Sergachev doesn’t play. This match could easily put him above a PPG D at barely 24 years old… with 2 cup wins.
I read somewhere else that he is not playing... not sure how accurate. I agree though... too painful to watch.

Reactions: Gravity

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I'm against Dach on C, for this season. I'd make sure to not rock the boat there, he's gathering confidence. No issues with the bingo card lineup, only with Dach away from the top line.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
I'm against Dach on C, for this season. I'd make sure to not rock the boat there, he's gathering confidence. No issues with the bingo card lineup, only with Dach away from the top line.
He's simply not good enough to drive his own line atm. He needs to play with Suzuki and CC.

Reactions: Gustave

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Marty evoked the presence of too many passengers in the lineup:

AC named these players:

Even if you try to defend them by saying they're not playing a lot the reality is 4 goals in 118 games is abysmal even for a 4th line player playing 7-8 minutes a game and being there only for his physicality. You want your 4th line physical guy to be able to give you around at least 7-8 goals every 82 games.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Not sure why MSL keeps validating the definition of insanity...keeps putting Anderson with Suzuki and Caufield.
I am sure Drouin will play the point on the PP and 5 forwards will be used.

I wonder when Slaf will get benched.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That should resolve itself as soon as Monahan returns to the lineup.

I agree that playing on the first line and on the wing, has done wonders for Dach and that should continue. Not convinced that he'll ever become a regular at center but the Habs are sure to stock up at the position so that they don't have to absolutely rely on Dach should he not pan out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad