GDT: Game #30: Dec 15th - To Tank or Not To Tank that is the question??? Habs vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Habs too good to tank, this is .500 team. The only problem might be in playoff race not be able to sell at deadline.
I also think that barring serious injuries it’s a 500 team. Best scenario would be to end up slightly under 500 and get a top-10 pick.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Habs too good to tank, this is .500 team. The only problem might be in playoff race not be able to sell at deadline.

We're weeks away from the bottom 7. Ottawa, Nashville, Vancouver, Buffalo and St-Louis will all probably pass us.

We managed to be a ,500 team in the easiest part of our schedule, so there are good chances we'll have a harder time with a tougher schedule, also add the probable trades coming and we'll spiral down and settle somewhere in the bottom 7.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Stupid looking blue jerseys.... absolutely hate them.

blades-of-steel-nes-review.gif

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
The tank talk is so beta and outplayed. Let’s just watch some good hockey and hope our players keep developing. If they lose a mass amount to “tank” then we lose development it’s just basic math. We aren’t getting Bedard
I highly doubt Habs vs Ducks is some "good hockey" 😂😂 maybe in a few years lol

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I didn't watch last game but man the Drouin hate is so over the top. He sucks as a player, but just from the highlights he seems to have made that 4th line a threat. Yes I know it's one game, the Sens suck, and the highlights don't represent everything, but even reading what others wrote he seems to have had a good game by his standards.
He‘s a better option than Pitlick for sure. He did have a good game considering he just got back. He’s always looked good, sweet skating and puck handling. I don’t have a hard time stating that as much as I can’t wait to move on ;)

Reactions: SupRocket

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's an adventure watching him. I like his skillset but he almost got into a bad collision yday too.

He's got to learn how to make himself less vulnerable.
Sigh, a lot of people almost got in bad collisions last night... it's hockey, but everyone focuses on just him with this lol

It just sucks people think he's this fragile little thing that nobody is ever allowed to touch.. But we all kinda feel like his parents lol so I get it too

There's been some WHOPPERS of hits on him that looked as scary as they come... not 1 concussion.. and hes learning now too

Our 5"7 lil treasure got KOed on a awful collision just a couple days ago.. played the next game

We need to stop trying to wrap Slaf in bubble wrap man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad