GDT: Game #30: Dec 15th - To Tank or Not To Tank that is the question??? Habs vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
1671119898115.png

VS.

1671119986152.png

I saw that no one signed up....and I wanted to get this party started!!

0-2 Blue Jersey vs. the Sad Sack Ducks

Someone feel free to add rosters!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
The tank talk is so beta and outplayed. Let’s just watch some good hockey and hope our players keep developing. If they lose a mass amount to “tank” then we lose development it’s just basic math. We aren’t getting Bedard

Tank culture has become a runaway freight train in general. I don't think the lottery system has done much of anything to curb it.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Why the **** do we have to be subjected to all these terrible jerseys across the league over and over? What assholes are buying these?
Perhaps it's a drive to collect some cash for a couple of buyouts... Let's hope so.

Hell, a tiny one bedroom condo at Tour de Canadiens sells for close to 700K. Geoff should have no problem buying out the entire crew of useless vets.

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
wow b2b nights? Fun!

At this point i'm just interested in watching slafs shifts and calling it a night lol

It's an adventure watching him. I like his skillset but he almost got into a bad collision yday too.

He's got to learn how to make himself less vulnerable.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Mason McTavish 30gp 4g 14pts.

Not a terrible start for the rookie. Absolutely loved his game at the wjcs the gold medal game ending was unreal.

Remember kids, the powder blue pj's are cursed. Betting on the Ducks is free money.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The tank talk is so beta and outplayed. Let’s just watch some good hockey and hope our players keep developing. If they lose a mass amount to “tank” then we lose development it’s just basic math. We aren’t getting Bedard
Aren’t the kids also losing development via ice time awarded to undeserving vets? Is meritocracy not a staple of building team culture? Marty is walking a line that he can’t seem to defend — not that he’s getting overly challenged about it.

Reactions: habsfan891

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It's an adventure watching him. I like his skillset but he almost got into a bad collision yday too.

He's got to learn how to make himself less vulnerable.
He's got some many great role models to help avoid contact - Hoffman, Drouin, Dadonov... The boy needs to soak it in.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We need to do what's best for business.
uVcwr4c.png
Meantime, Habs fans stressing over what’s best for the organization’s talent pool, might as well get their hands on a Panera-style drink. :sarcasm:

I suspect some fans will end up exhibiting similar facial expressions by the time this season is in the books.

Dz1q2Uv.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad