GDT: Game 3: Wings vs ducks 7:30 pm et (FSD)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Poor AA, the others are having a ton of fun and he gets stuck with friggen Glendening. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with Glenster but really a top six role? Then you got kader and helm just stinking up the ice and svech is on the bench? Alright.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Ok, after reading 15 tweets on lineups and lines..... I don't have the slightest clue who is playing tonight

And not to get lost in the shuffle, Athanasiou (if he's playing ????) is back at #2 center and Filppula is at wing??? I don't understand anything any more

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
And not to get lost in the shuffle, Athanasiou (if he's playing ????) is back at #2 center and Filppula is at wing??? I don't understand anything any more

yeah that stood out to me too

what happened to all those offseason quotes about finally putting that center nonsense to rest?

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
This team is showing that good things can happen no matter how ugly it looks on paper. I won't read into the lineup too much, lets just keep it up and get that W.

Reactions: NotLeddy

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Hope we absolutely demolish these guys tonight. Growing up in LA I know a lot of Ducks fans. Whatever the equivalent of Datysuk punching Perry is for todays teams is what I want to see tonight lol.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Is Geno gonna be in or not? Is Bowey in or not? This is a mess figuring out who where what why and how.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
Honestly they should be double shifting AA occasionally. Maybe not tonight since it’s his first game but he needs as much TOI as possible with any of those bottom three lines.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
AA - Flipper - Hirose is my guess after the first period, if not sooner.
I think that's a good guess.

If I'm looking for secondary scoring I'm sure as poop not putting AA at center. Play wing and get open, either of those two will get you the puck more times than not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad