Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Tuesday May 6th 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifaxhab*

I am very worried......aparently they figured out Price!!!:amazed:

Shoot high! DAMMIT! They know.

Actually with them it's more shoot into Bouillion and hope for a deflelection thru a screen into the net.

Darnnit they know....:sob: they know.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Also, find a groove in the ice and fire the puck at it.

Seriously, the only weakness I've noticed in Price's game is his inability to track the puck in a high volume of traffic. Other than that, he's been solid.

Halifaxhab*

Seriously, the only weakness I've noticed in Price's game is his inability to track the puck in a high volume of traffic. Other than that, he's been solid.

I really just want us to win this series to put an end to these "classy" interviews between games. They do nothing but play little troll games all playoffs.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Actually with them it's more shoot into Bouillion and hope for a deflelection thru a screen into the net.

This goes for just about every "Tender" in the league.
More concerned with our inability to clear the overlaps than with Price stopping the puck.

Halifaxhab*

This goes for just about every "Tender" in the league.
More concerned with our inability to clear the overlaps than with Price stopping the puck.

yeah. the :sarcasm: was not overstated enough in my post

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Shoot high... Sounds like the scouting report on Jose Theodore by the famous Rafael!!!

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

The shots that have beat him up high were mostly top corner bombs from the point. Boston has some decent shooters but those are very hard shots to make, and he'll only let them in if he can't see it.

If they can wire a slapper top corner from the point, they deserve to score.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The shots that have beat him up high were mostly top corner bombs from the point. Boston has some decent shooters but those are very hard shots to make, and he'll only let them in if he can't see it.

If they can wire a slapper top corner from the point, they deserve to score.

Even if they deserve to, I'd rather they didn't.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Last edited:

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Go Habs Go

Lets not mess around this could be our year. If we beat boston we may just make it to the finals. Last game was a bit of bad luck lets bounce back

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Does anyone know if there's a way to email the press to suggest questions for them to ask the coaching staff? I mean I would love for them to ask why not play Beaulieu. Or tinordi. Our why does bouillon get so much slack.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
This is so wrong. :shakehead
Bm9SauZCcAAqz-R.jpg

68*

Hopefully White hits everyone at every opportunity. We need him to play like he did against Ottawa in that playoffs game.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Hopefully White hits everyone at every opportunity. We need him to play like he did against Ottawa in that playoffs game.

Yes, and not like he did for much of last season with the stupid penalties. I'm happy to see White get some time, though.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
White and Murray checking in will give the Bruins a taste of some physical stuff, and something to think about as they go into the Habs zone...not the end all be all, but something to change our style a bit for the positive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad