GDT: Game #3|Sun., Oct. 6, 2013|Flyers at Hurricanes |5:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
It's like the teams strategy at this point it "just kind of go out there and do some stuff"

There is literally no system implemented to break out of our own zone.

No one seemingly has an assignment, they just drift around near the neutral zone with no set idea... apart from every now and again steaming through for a drop pass.

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
Who is our goaltending coach? Is it still Jeff Reese? Hasn't he been around for a long time? If so, why haven't we looked for an alternative there?

I am so tired of having ****** goaltending and having to win every game 5-4. I know our problems aren't confined to goaltending, but I feel like we need to bring in a more defensive-minded coach to insulate our mediocre goalies some more.

How can you pick on goaltending when the front 5 looks so terrible?

And its not even like its a single line. Its all 4...

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
I know it's only the 3rd game... But something HAS to change... Someone needs to step up. Passion. There is none of it on the bench. They all look complacent

Sharkbait

Philadelphia + San Jose
Jan 27, 2013
Pennsylvania
Who is our goaltending coach? Is it still Jeff Reese? Hasn't he been around for a long time? If so, why haven't we looked for an alternative there?

I am so tired of having ****** goaltending and having to win every game 5-4. I know our problems aren't confined to goaltending, but I feel like we need to bring in a more defensive-minded coach to insulate our mediocre goalies some more.

Yep, still Reese....is there a bandwagon for firing everyone? :help:

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
It was a bad goal for Mason to let in, but kind of inevitable the way Carolina are keeping the puck in our zone.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
There is literally no system implemented to break out of our own zone.

No one seemingly has an assignment, they just drift around near the neutral zone with no set idea... apart from every now and again steaming through for a drop pass.

No supporting one another when pressured. Just...press on and lose the puck, and hope it bounces to a teammate.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Coming up to seven periods of hockey and we have 0 ES goals and only 2 on the powerplay. Bravo everyone, bravo.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
You guys have too much talent up front to look this bad...

I'm assuming Lavi's days are numbered?

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
The ironic thing I just realized is that we get screwed by injuries almost yearly yet our team is perfectly healthy right now and we suck more then ever really.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
It was a bad goal for Mason to let in, but kind of inevitable the way Carolina are keeping the puck in our zone.

pretty clear even Mason was stunned that went in.

the way he stared at his pads he looked utterly confused.

but the pressure made a goal basicly 100% coming..Flyers dont seem to care about anything anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad