GDT: Game #3|Sun., Oct. 6, 2013|Flyers at Hurricanes |5:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Fs

Sep 22, 2005
Western Pa.
7min mark of the first period...look at CG taking the 2 faceoffs...first one was a false draw...does he look like after each one he is favoring his right hand? Then he was open in the shot for a one timer and missed net by 6 feet. Is this the golfing injury hand? if so I bet he is hiding the injury.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Who is this imaginary Flyer who they keep passing to in the middle in front of the net?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
7min mark of the first period...look at CG taking the 2 faceoffs...first one was a false draw...does he look like after each one he is favoring his right hand? Then he was open in the shot for a one timer and missed net by 6 feet. Is this the golfing injury hand? if so I bet he is hiding the injury.

Knowing the Flyers, he probably needs another surgery and the team suggested he wait until the offseason.

3Fs

Sep 22, 2005
Western Pa.
>>>>>7min mark of the first period...look at CG taking the 2 faceoffs...first one was a false draw...does he look like after each one he is favoring his right hand? Then he was open in the shot for a one timer and missed net by 6 feet. Is this the golfing injury hand? if so I bet he is hiding the injury.<<<<<<

Knowing the Flyers, he probably needs another surgery and the team suggested he wait until the offseason.

Which hand he hurt golfing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad