GDT: Game #3|Sun., Oct. 6, 2013|Flyers at Hurricanes |5:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Holmgren has had a job as Flyers GM for years, Laviolette is still coach, and everyone on our team is and has been being paid millions upon millions of dollars.

And I have trouble finding a job that will pay me more then ten bucks an hour.

Life is great.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
So this year every other team is just going to play us how Tampa/New Jersey do. Or at least go half way towards that.

Nice... they have coaches who adjust. They must all be rubbing their hands together.

Evergreen

Holmgren has had a job as Flyers GM for years, Laviolette is still coach, and everyone on our team is and has been being paid millions upon millions of dollars.

And I have trouble finding a job that will pay me more then ten bucks an hour.

Life is great.

Who is our goaltending coach? Is it still Jeff Reese? Hasn't he been around for a long time? If so, why haven't we looked for an alternative there?

I am so tired of having ****** goaltending and having to win every game 5-4. I know our problems aren't confined to goaltending, but I feel like we need to bring in a more defensive-minded coach to insulate our mediocre goalies some more.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Flyers know there's multiple zones on the ice right? Like they can leave their zone if they want?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I just saw the first goal. I'm taking a shot of cheap vodka to both numb the experience and punish myself for expecting anything different.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Who is our goaltending coach? Is it still Jeff Reese? Hasn't he been around for a long time? If so, why haven't we looked for an alternative there?

I am so tired of having ****** goaltending and having to win every game 5-4. I know our problems aren't confined to goaltending, but I feel like we need to bring in a more defensive-minded coach to insulate our mediocre goalies some more.

Considering our D personnel is mostly D-oriented and our goalies aren't top tier that would make sense.

Also, yes, Reese has been our goalie coach for a very long time and, no, I have no clue why he's still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad