[Game 3: Oct 16] Calgary Flames (1-1-0) @ Washington Capitals (0-1-0) 5:00pm MT on SN1-Flames

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
He looked like shit in both NHL games and preseason games for tue Flames. He didn't deserve shit. He's a one dimensional winger that's tossed around too easy. He was the last thing we needed. At least guys like Ruzicka and Pelletier aren't liabilities defensively

Why does that matter? Does it sting when Taylor Hall scores too?
3 games. Also he was not shit defensively lol. Seems clear to me you didn't pay attention to the games.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
What's with this Jekyll and Hyde team. I don't get it. I really want to go to Buffalo on Thursday to see them play since I haven't seen a game post covid, but then another part of me says why waste my time and money. Help!?

They aren't good. It's gonna be the same thing this year. Huska won't be able to fix it and Conroy won't realize it until its too late.

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
We don't need Phillips, we have Sharangovich. There's an NHLer there
Do you ever post anything that isn't shitting on this team in some way any more? I never agreed with you often before my hiatus... but since I've been back all you have done in put down the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad