[Game 3: Oct 16] Calgary Flames (1-1-0) @ Washington Capitals (0-1-0) 5:00pm MT on SN1-Flames

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Remember that Weegs plays both and has had most his success on the left side, so we could move him up to pair with Ras, and have Tanev w/ Hanifin. Then reunite Zaddy and

I was also thinking more just this year as he's a pending UFA, not beyond this year.

Poirier has shit tons of potential but he gets himself in a lot of trouble still. He will not be ready this year. Solovyov is ready though IMO, but he's not going to be that PP weapon.
I do like those pairs more than Hanifin-Andersson and Zadorov-Weegar tbh.

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I still want to see Naz centering Huby and Lindholm for a few games just to see what they can do.

Only problem then is figuring out who would be 3C (maybe try Zary?)

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
You should be able to choose who takes your penalty shot. They usually feel low stakes because it’s always given to the guy who gets hooked or tripped. Coleman did well to create the chance but that’s not his game.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal score a goal

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
You should be able to choose who takes your penalty shot. They usually feel low stakes because it’s always given to the guy who gets hooked or tripped. Coleman did well to create the chance but that’s not his game.
I'm fine with that part, but I think if you miss you should still get a PP... after all it's supposed to be more severe than a regular penalty.

Reactions: super6646

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Should be from whoever was on the ice. I don’t think you should be able to put someone on the ice for it. But anyone who was should be fair game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad