GDT: Game 3: NYR @ HABS Oct 16, 2021 – 7pm ET, CITY, SNE, TVAS, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
You don't mess with a winning lineup. Oh wait....
Ducharme will say something like paquette and perreault need to play in the home opener because the french factor
There is no study about that but in my book the french players who performs at Bell Center are french players from the visiting team. But we should say quebecois players because french is from France.

Jimmy3322

Oct 16, 2021
Where the hell is Brooks???

I don't understand all this hype around brooks, he has only played a handful of NHL games, do you really think he is the answer to this teams problems?

The problems are much deeper than our 4th line, and a waiver pickup isn't going to fix those problems,

Brooks couldn't even beat out Kampf for a spot on the Leafs, and Kampf sucks...Lol

Brooks isn't going to be any better than Pauqette

Last edited:

TouzY

Dec 1, 2014
Quebec
I wish the 4th line would be something like :
Belzile-Perrault-Lekhonen

Really not a fan of Paquette

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I got a bad feeling about this one…
I will decide later today if I have back tva sport today in my cable package. And I know for sure tonight's game will be a disaster So I question myseft should I watch my favorite team get humiliated or watch something else or go out in a bar, forget about hockey.

Reactions: cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I will decide later today if I have back tva sport today in my cable package. And I know for sure tonight's game will be a disaster So I question myseft should I watch my favorite team get humiliated or watch something else or go out in a bar, forget about hockey.
I’m ordering the new rendition of Diablo II today lol! Will listen to the game while playing.

Reactions: Theran189

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I don't understand all this hype around brooks, he has only played a handful of NHL games, do you really think he is the answer to this teams problems?

The problems are much deeper than our 4th line, and a waiver pickup isn't going to fix those problems,

Brooks couldn't even beat out Kampf for a spot on the Leafs, and Kampf sucks...Lol

Brooks isn't going to be any better than Pauqette

Can't possibly be any worse than Paquette is, and he probably puts Evans back on the 4th where he should be. I'd rather play a prospect with upside over a crap veteran like Pacquet who is almost out of the league.

Plus, giving how bad this team has played through the pre-season and this far into the season, Brooks gives us SOMETHING to look forward to. Might not be much, but he looks like a gem among the turds right now.

Reactions: cphabs

Jimmy3322

Oct 16, 2021
I'd rather play a prospect with upside over a crap veteran like Pacquet who is almost out of the league.

Brooks is almost out of the league also, he would be if we didn't pick him up,

Your just trading two fives for a ten

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
At least one of Paquette or Perreault should be scratched, preferably Paquette, who managed the rare feat to be both completely invisible and terribly bad.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Brooks is almost out of the league also, he would be if we didn't pick him up,

Your just trading two fives for a ten

Difference being that Brooks still has a chance at a future in the league where Pacquette is a whale about to get beached.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I’ve been dying to see Armia play with the kids since this summer. I think well see a great new line tonight that’ll stick.
Armia's ability to protect the puck, attract defenders and dish it off will surely open up ice for Caufield. Excited to see that line indeed.

Reactions: Redux91

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Go :habs It's a new day!
In spite of the dead last ranking in the eastern conference, Habs had a lot of scoring chances in their last two.
Scarlett will bring us to the promised land tonight! Expect a blow out win!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think it's been a long time since the habs began a season 0-2-0. I can't remember the last time it happened.

Interesting to note that the two cup finalists from last year are winless in regulation after 4 combined games.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad