GDT: Game 3: NYR @ HABS Oct 16, 2021 – 7pm ET, CITY, SNE, TVAS, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
Yeah because of all players that deserve more icetime, it’s Armia. What a farce. And Paquette still playing.
It's pretty logical because most of them has been far worse than Armia. Cutting his icetime last game was a farce. Perreault on PP and Lehkonen on top6. That was a real shitshow lolz.

Reactions: Aces on the road

Aces on the road

Oct 27, 2020
Yeah because of all players that deserve more icetime, it’s Armia. What a farce. And Paquette still playing.
Armia has not neen any special but comparing to Gally and Anderson, hes been good.
These two star wingers when they sre playing badly they also leak. Armia never.
After last game Anderson was hardly criticed at all but he was awful. It is quite hilarious why people do not notice that.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Now that Bertuzzi in Detroit has doubled the Habs gf total in one game by himself, would be nice to have an offensive breakout eh guys.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Why even pick up Brooks when he fills a need but you wont play him? Pacquette has been the worst player on the team and sucked last year so it's not like he deserves another chance.

If I'm not mistaken, Ducharme said they want Brooks to get some practice time with the team so he can learn the system. And with them playing a back-to-back, they haven't practiced.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
What about the other 18 guys learning the system too?

I would rather see Brooks in. But I think it's what Ducharme said.

The other 18 guys, they at least had all of camp to learn it. Brooks came in right before the start of the season. And hasn't had a single team practice.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Paquette and Perreault have been bad so far. I know most coaches are vets first mentality but I hope they'll be replaced by Brooks and Belzile. Even RHP should be called.
Our D is so atrocious, there is no hope this team will be on rails again.
Too much on the offence off season and not enough on D.
Dvorak is good, but Paquette and Perreault are wrong. Armia, what can I say? Does he have some passion playing his sport?
Hoffman is borderline useful. One dimension offensive player. This team had changed style approach, no more defensive minded and a new offensive approach, seems interresting on paper except it hasn't worked so far. Still too early for a final conclusion but I think this team will not make the PO and drop for a few years until they sign a solid D or trade to get a good one.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
Why not switch Armia for Anderson?

If I remember, last year towards the end of playoffs, Ducharme put them together and it was a really good line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad