Montreal

ac62V67.gif

2eNGbuo.jpg

Been so long since MTL & NYR last played

Mij3HK5.jpg

Last edited:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Let’s go boys! Time to get 2 points and hit .500 for our first 10. Don’t want to go 0-3 this place might implode

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think I will skip this one until this team steps up their desperation level. Not one player played well against a no name Buffalo team, I would rather watch Laval vs Belleville.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
First time in years I won't be watching home opener. Going to be long year. Don't want to see what I think it may be. But will set PVR just in case

Reactions: Tyson

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I want to watch the intros because of the crowd. Full house for the first time in a while! But the rest, meh.

HockeyJunkie87

Jan 20, 2021
Habs will win 5-1, but will be leading by a score of 5-0 heading into the 3rd, when out of nowhere, Ryan Reaves snaps... He grabs Nick Suzuki, and throws him to the ice... This enrages Cole Caufield, who proceeds to bite Reaves' knee caps... Before Reaves even has a chance to shake our little puppy from his leg, out comes Ex Hab Jon Merrill, wearing only skates, with a steel chair in his hands, he hits Reaves over the head several times, and the refs tell the NYR bench there is nothing they can do, Merrill cannot be penalized as he is no longer a member of the Montreal Canadiens... Game ends 5-1, and Ryan Reaves quits pro hockey.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Love how when kk or suz go 47% they talk about it alot, but good ol Paquette Who does NOTHING on the Ice, does he was born on QC??? Let Talk about a Russian then.

A bit of the same with Laval game yesterday, Ouellet did a great pass on a play in the offensive zone, Leroux and Gervais on RDS pointed it out, then Ouellet made a blatant defensive blunder on the same sequence, letting a Bellevile player go on a breakaway, Primeau made the save... but they strangely didn't mention Ouellet.

And people wonder why biased medias and fans gets criticised. Oh well... (I'm french, just to be sure)

Anyway, hope Paquette is scratched soon for Brooks. Perreault at least does something.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
And he's the only player on the team without a shot on goal yet....
Once upon a time he was good enough to play in the NHL, I believe he is no longer able to do so. Look at his numbers in recent years and the fact that he has moved multiple times in a short time.

Reactions: stanley25

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Usually would like the odds of winning the home opener, especially with the bad start narrative the vets have to rally the room with...

But the Rangers also looking for win #1 gives then some desperation MOJO as well.

Our defense is in for a rough night trying to contain their firepower.

If we win, it'll have to be on the back of Nick/CC rising to the occasion and going off...

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
A bit of the same with Laval game yesterday, Ouellet did a great pass on a play in the offensive zone, Leroux and Gervais on RDS pointed it out, then Ouellet made a blatant defensive blunder on the same sequence, letting a Bellevile player go on a breakaway, Primeau made the save... but they strangely didn't mention Ouellet.

And people wonder why biased medias and fans gets criticised. Oh well... (I'm french, just to be sure)

Anyway, hope Paquette is scratched soon for Brooks. Perreault at least does something.

So do I, I don't know much about Brooks to be honest but Paquette didn't bring enough to the table.

And tonight TVA sports will be gushing over Lafrenière (And Gauthier, Blais) despites being on the opposing team....not like they have a superstars like Panarin or Zibanejad to talk about, those guys doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad