GDT: Game 3: Golden Knights @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - Premium Edition

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Hayton, Garland and Fischer all having great games. Competition is really motivating them.
I think we're seeing a bit of the depth taking effect.

Garland and Fischer as depth players are getting softer matchups than they do as part of a cobbled together top six.

Big part of why I wanted Kessel, Keller, and Schmaltz separated. If you've got Richardson's line taking heavy duty at home, at least one of those three lines should have a soft match up, and enough skill to take advantage.

But they're both definitely involved so far, which is what we need to see from everyone all the time if we're going anywhere.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
I’ve been out drinking w by buddies tonight, bruins and patriots fans, to say I’m absolutely stoked to see the coyotes winning and hayton playing well would be an understatement.

Might have to drive down for a game over winter break at this point

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Watch the away team stream if you have the option. They often have more to say and share about the Coyotes than the Arizona broadcast, and nearly every crew is better than the 2 schmucks the Coyotes use.

:))) Ok

tradionell i am on the yotes stream.
Feels a bit more „be with my team“, hope you understand ;-)

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
His backchecking is lowkey a big part of why the team looks so cohesive 1-4.
I still hope for Boyle to be the C/W option just for the depth. Same basic role, and we're thin if injuries mount.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I still hope for Boyle to be the C/W option just for the depth. Same basic role, and we're thin if injuries mount.

No point now with Crouse/Hino/Fischer/Garland/Hayton all rotating in and out.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Hayton constantly with his head on a swivel and picking up bodies. Uses the body well too. I now see the “plays more mature than his years” thing.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hayton constantly with his head on a swivel and picking up bodies. Uses the body well too. I now see the “plays more mature than his years” thing.

He boxes guys out like he's a center in basketball, he clearly understands puck protection but he also has the wheels and skill to negate any effective counter. Pretty neat little combo.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
He boxes guys out like he's a center in basketball, he clearly understands puck protection but he also has the wheels and skill to negate any effective counter. Pretty neat little combo.
You saw the play I saw. His last shift in the D-zone. Not one Knight skated by him that he didn’t push and direct in the way he wanted

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Very Bergeron-esque (not comparing him, but Patrice “boxes out” the same way)

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
No point now with Crouse/Hino/Fischer/Garland/Hayton all rotating in and out.
I don't trust that three of those guys are always motoring when healthy, or that we stay healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad