GDT: Game 3: Finland Vs Sweden | 1PM EST 7PM CET | SWE 3 - 2 FIN OT

ijk

Oct 3, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
Finland’s defence was doing nothing on that goal. Not clearing the crease, not putting pressure on the puck carrier or the shooter... yet, even while they’re backing away the Swede gets to the rebound first. Wtf?

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Finland’s defence was doing nothing on that goal. Not clearing the crease, not putting pressure on the puck carrier or the shooter... yet, even while they’re backing away the Swede gets to the rebound first. Wtf?

Poor Annunen had no support, he tried to clear his own rebound from in front of the net. Unfortunately he missed and wasn't able to make it back to position to stop the second shot...

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
We don't deserve this win. Heinola and Honka have been trash. Almost everyone have been playing like beer leaguers.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
It was a bad rebound from Annunen and he probably has it if he didn't go for the whack. He's fine though as the defense has done him no favors at all tonight.
Tough game and he's handling it very well.

Kaako Kappo

Kaako Kappo
Oct 12, 2016
Kaako Kappo
What's new? Annunen's very much alone.

Reactions: HKbleu

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Kotka, Kakko and Lundell would've made a heck of a difference.

Heinola, Thomson and Honka needs to wake up.

Reactions: king89

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
When almost every Finn is playing terribly I blame it on coaching which isn't a surprise. Helminen doesn't have any system the players can rely on.

Honka and Heinola being trash isn't a surprise.

McCullogh

Feb 4, 2006
Paris
I'm rather happy with the way my Sweden have played (for the most parts).
But the big thing I take away from this game is Annunens sensational performance between the posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: