Post-Game Talk: Game: 3 Caps vs. Leafs (Leafs fans read note in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Its not even about urgency anymore. From a technical standpoint, the Leafs are flat out outplaying us. They're the better team. Its been 3 games now, and they've played much better than us. Give them credit, give Babcock credit. Some of you guys still seem to think we can magically start dominating them. Nope, not going to happen. They're better prepared, their players are better, they're better coached and they execute better. Its simple.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
the series isn't over, it's just 1-2. the game 4 is must win. i think the caps should play loose, they are too tight. there will be momentum swings, but babcock and leafs have done good job so far. don't think about shouda wouda and etc, just one game at a time

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
I am not sure this time...they showed him in common folk seats sitting by himself.

Guy just bought 2 Arena League teams. I've come to believe he was a right place right time billionaire who has been in over his head once he's had to face any sort of real competition and adversity.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Close enough to 1000 and we're just going to complain about this game anyway. Head back to the series thread for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad