Post-Game Talk: GAME 29 - TD GARDEN has become the Leafs BLACK HOLE - BRUINS 6 Hogtown 3 FINAL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-12-8_21-55-24.png

upload_2018-12-8_21-57-6.png

upload_2018-12-8_21-56-29.png

10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

PLEASE NOTE

THIS IS THE BRUINS POST GAME THREAD FOR FANS OF THE BOSTON BRUINS

giphy.gif

MOD WARNING

There will be no tolerance of fan base/Bruins board bashing comments. This does not add any value in the discussion, provokes others, and derails threads. If you are a Leafs supporter you have your own PGT to cry in

DO NOT POST HERE - GO BACK TO TORONTO

QEW-sign.jpg

FOR BRUINS FANS

In addition to this I would recommend that you DO NOT visit and post in the Leafs PGT. Your posts will not be well received regardless of the intent. We cannot help you over there. There has been too much crap built up built up in recent memory that Bruins posters get zero benefit of the doubt.

Finally, we are working with Leafs mods for consistency in this. If you see Leafs posters come over here stirring up trouble, DO NOT respond and hurl insults. REPORT the post and the mods will handle it. And DO NOT throw insults at the moderators if we are slow to the draw. These threads get full quickly and are difficult to keep on top of even when our focus is fully on them. But we can't always have our complete attention dedicated to these threads, so have patience with us doing our jobs.

giphy.gif

GAME SUMMARY

EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Did CBC show any views of the crosschecking "major" by Grzelcyk?? I've gone back and watched the NESN footage twice now and i can't see anything and with these refs tonight, i'm gonna need some type of visual confirmation to believe anything...

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Wiped the floor with those losers. Honestly, should have taken a run at one of their players in the last minute, preferably one of the top ones.
Hopefully McAvoy is okay, he was stellar tonight. Just like the rest of the team.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Saw tonite how you beat Leafs.Move pucks quick and hit.Leafs saw it to and that is why they popped McAvoy late out of frustration.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Before anyone goes into the Leafs forum, remember that marijuana became league in Ontraio back in October. From reading most of the comments in there, I'd imagine they're taking full advantage of it lol.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
That defence in Toronto continues to be their achilles. I'd imagine they will wise up and trade a forward for help but if not, that team doesn't get out of the first round against any Atlantic team.

That was probably the worst game their D has played this season. Their D is fine.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Just here to see what those who've **** on this team for the last few days have to say tonight.

giphy.gif
I still trade one of the trinity for Anderson, Ferland or Wood. Still need a 3C and 2RW, was nice to see them standing up for themselves but they still need size and grit and Sweeney still overvalues his prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad