GDT: Game 29: Colorado Avalanche vs Montreal Canadiens 12/5/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUhockey

Jul 6, 2010
Boston
Wow, seems like yesterday we were watching him for the Huskies. What a turn of events.

I'm fearful but hopeful - tough matchup for the kid even if it's a back to back for Colorado.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I've always found that the pressure is way less when its a game you're not supposed to win. Like tonight. If we lose 4-2 and he lets in a softie or 2 no one is going to blame him.

Excited to see the kid play. And I mean that literally. He looks 15.

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
from Colorado, if Habs play like there is nothing to lose they can definately win - Avs left alot on the ice last night and Montreal's kids are underrated.

Reactions: Tyson

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I'm not bashing Primeau I just think they aren't putting him in the best position to succeed, and that also hurts the team

Don't really see what the big deal is,lose by 1 or 10, a loss is a loss. Get to see what he's capable of and if he falters,probably not intending to keep him up anyways as way to premature. But if he does play adequately,bonus. His confidence won't get shot in the scenario which is about to unfold.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I'm not bashing Primeau I just think they aren't putting him in the best position to succeed, and that also hurts the team

After a win, now going with Primeau? makes me hopeful management is actually doing the proper thing and trying to rebuild without coming out and saying it. Perhaps they see the light and want to give themselves the best odds to draft "Alexie L"

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Lol Primeau over Price for Colorado instead of NYR

What a dumb idea. It will be the god idea if he wins im calling it

I watched Leafs-Colorado last night

if Colorado plays the same , Primeau will have a tough night.

Colorado is favoured regardless who is in net tonight. Might be worth taking a chance of improving the odds (starting Price) against the weaker team. Either that or they just did "eenie meenie miney mo" and poor Primeau lost.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
He's here tonight. If Cayden gets shelled, I hope he gets to Bergevin.

canadiens-twitter-keith-primeaue-cayden-primeau.jpg

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Interesting goalie selection. Julien must think Price wants the ultimate revenge against NYR.

Should be fun tonight............or maybe not.

Beer and Chips

Feb 5, 2018
The more important game is the one against the Rangers so it makes sense to me that Price gets that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad