GDT: Game 29: Colorado Avalanche vs Montreal Canadiens 12/5/19 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Poor choice to start primeau. You lose 8 games in a row, finally snap the streak and then put yourself in a position to lose again? You need the team feeling confident after potentially 2 Ws in a row, you shouldn't risk momentum to bring in a 20yo at home against a team like Colorado

wasn’t price’s first start vs Crosby and the penguins?

Let’s see what the kid’s got.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
I’m not sure those are the correct lines for the Avs. Landeskog and Burakovsky are rumored to play tonight.

Good luck tonight. :)

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Will be there with my brother in law tonight.
Is primeau confirmed as starter?
If so, I’m glad I’ll get to see his first nhl game.
Our future Stanley cup winning goaltender (or bust). Who knows.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I remember watching the draft when Keith Primeau was drafted 3rd overall and watched his entire NHL career and now his 20 year old son Cayden is making his NHL debut with the Habs. How the hell did all those years slip by so damn fast. Sigh..

Best of luck tonight kid.
What if Primeau comes out and is the second coming of Patrick Roy? It could happen, unlikely but you never know.

Reactions: groovejuice

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Don’t get me wrong but I love Primeau’s potential. I’m not comparing him to Price at all but I think he is ahead of Price at the same age in term of pro minding. NOT comparing the talent or potential ok?

Price at his age had won the Calder Cup and had a full NHL season as a starter behind his belt ?

Not saying Price was not rushed... if we can avoid the "hero" fallacy with Primeau he might be more consistent than Price.

That said, good luck to the kid, I think he's gonna have a great game but unsure if the roster will help him

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Don't really agree with having Primeau playing his first NHL game against a powerhouse but good luck to him, to us and to the Habs.

Reactions: Lemonlimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille