GDT: Game 29 - CBJ at FLA - 7 Dec, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
I'm really interested to watch Robinson develop. Another campaign under his belt and he really could be something decent!!

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Let’s get on with canning Torts , this is just painful to watch . Another period if tons of shots from the point with no chance of going in , taking away the strength of this team and constantly cheating our defense up , so we give up odd man chances . Only the bluejackets can make Bobrovsky look like a solid goalie , when he’s been flat trash this year . Why is Maclean not running our offense , amazing how different the powerplay looks with actual coaching and a purpose .

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Peeke's dad was just interviewed on the Florida feed. He's from Parkland which is about 15 minutes away from the BT&T Arena. Peeke's dad is not microphone shy. The Florida announcers had to shut him down:laugh:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Crushing crowd in FLA I see...
Saturday night game and this. The league hasn't to be embarrassed by these paltry crowds. I'd like to see the franchise moved to a more deserving Quebec City.........Plus the nice irony would be to see Bob saying bye-bye beach, hello snow. :laugh:

Edit city thanks to SreamingWild.

Last edited:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Saturday night game and this. The league hasn't to be embarrassed by these paltry crowds. I'd like to see the franchise moved to a more deserving Ottawa........Plus the nice irony would be to see Bob saying bye-bye beach, hello snow. :laugh:

Was just going to post along these lines.

The "crowd" for a Saturday night game would embarrass an ECHL franchise. Put a fork in that market. It's done.

I checked tickets on tickpick.com an hour or so before the game and tickets were as low as $8. That should never happen at this point in the season in an NHL market.

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Let’s get on with canning Torts , this is just painful to watch . Another period if tons of shots from the point with no chance of going in , taking away the strength of this team and constantly cheating our defense up , so we give up odd man chances . Only the bluejackets can make Bobrovsky look like a solid goalie , when he’s been flat trash this year . Why is Maclean not running our offense , amazing how different the powerplay looks with actual coaching and a purpose .
I've gotten to the point that having Tortorella cut free would no longer bother me. Kek should pay a price too but I believe Torts will be the fall guy, albeit somewhat (mostly) deserved. What I don't want to see is for the team to trade our meager assets to save face and try to salvage this miserable season. We've all seen that show too many times. Perhaps bring in a new coach, play out the season with no false hopes of playoffs, and hope to increase the value of whatever players are sure to be gone before game one next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad