GDT: Game # 28 | Wings @ Caps | 7:30 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I can agree with that, but Jurcs has been anything but impressive every time he has worn the winged wheel this year. That being said, maybe he needs a little magic in his life.

Can't understand why the transition is so hard for him. never seen a player so bipolar. AHL he lights it up. Then he hits a wall when he's called up.:dunno:

Cal Vandelay

Apr 1, 2008
Can't understand why the transition is so hard for him. never seen a player so bipolar. AHL he lights it up. Then he hits a wall when he's called up.:dunno:

Seems like a classic "AAAA" player. To good for the minors but not quite good enough to produce at the majors or in this case the NHL.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

If he has a terrible second I'd assume Kenny is gonna call up AA during the intermission.

Actual Thought*

He pretty much sucks. That is all.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
If he has a terrible second I'd assume Kenny is gonna call up AA during the intermission.

I thought he was okay to be honest :dunno:

He moves the puck through the neutral zone, and then Glendening and Andersson either flub it or send it deep and then nothing happens. He should really be playing in Helm's spot. We'll never see him produce there and people will be mad when he doesn't.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I thought he was okay to be honest :dunno:

He moves the puck through the neutral zone, and then Glendening and Andersson either flub it or send it deep and then nothing happens. He should really be playing in Helm's spot. We'll never see him produce there and people will be mad when he doesn't.

I didn't think the 4th line was that bad at all, definitely their best period the last 2 games, that's why I didn't say another or anything like that.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
yay we're back. It wasn't just me then. And they tied it up. was only a matter of time. Howard need s to secure the puck better.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Jeez what's the point of watching hockey if I can't ***** about it to strangers on the Internet?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
yay we're back. It wasn't just me then. And they tied it up. was only a matter of time. Howard need s to secure the puck better.

Well when they put up 30+ shots, they are bound to score more than one goal on a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00