GDT: Game #28: Coyotes @ Penguins - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Aggravating. We just don’t look very good at all 5 on 5. I don’t know why they so often look so slow, so sluggish and at times disinterested in playing a simple game. It’s frustrating to watch
Fellas, a lot of it has to do with not having very many PMDs...a lot of time we have to dump and chase rather than carrying it in and setting it up, because we're unable to move the puck up quickly. Tonight is one of those nights...we didn't have a shot for the first 10 mins, because we never had the puck in the Ozone, we couldn't retrieve it in the Ozone...and well, if you're not creating neutral zone turnovers and your D can't move the puck up...often times we look awful. Tonight is one of those nights.

Maybe we can look better in periods 2 & 3

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Kesselring has to sit. He had a strong, steady start, but that’s a distant memory now. I think he can grow into a good every day guy down the line but he isn’t there yet

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
If we sit every player who made a mistake we’d be signing guys to PTOs just to fill a roster.
Unfortunately, it's not just 1 mistake...we're going on 3 or 4 games in a row where he's just played awful. I know we don't have a lot of depth, but time to let Soderstrom have a shot.

Reactions: Mosby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad