Feb 18, 2018
Watching tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 3

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I've been out of town, with horrendous reception (although satellite tv worked like a charm :D). The last two games have not been terrible, but not good enough. Time for the boys to pull their heads out and get back to what it takes to win.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I want to talk about execution, because I feel like the last three games have been missing the same level of execution we saw during the streak.

Bear's X's and O's in all three zones are excellent. I love that his system has clearly defined roles and emphasizes the details (skating, angles, timing, forehand/backhand playmaking, cycling, physicality and forechecking, own zone communication, and shot blocking, God yes, shot blocking etc.). When his players buy in and execute, we saw what that can bring.

Injuries are certainly taking their toll on this group. Durzi being out really hurts the PP and our ability to transition the puck from defense to offense. Hayton and McBain contribute in a lot of fundamentally sound ways, whether they're on the scoresheet or not. But with them out, it needs to be next man up, and each one of those men needs to execute.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I want to talk about execution, because I feel like the last three games have been missing the same level of execution we saw during the streak.

Bear's X's and O's in all three zones are excellent. I love that his system has clearly defined roles and emphasizes the details (skating, angles, timing, forehand/backhand playmaking, cycling, physicality and forechecking, own zone communication, and shot blocking, God yes, shot blocking etc.). When his players buy in and execute, we saw what that can bring.

Injuries are certainly taking their toll on this group. Durzi being out really hurts the PP and our ability to transition the puck from defense to offense. Hayton and McBain contribute in a lot of fundamentally sound ways, whether they're on the scoresheet or not. But with them out, it needs to be next man up, and each one of those men needs to execute.
How 'bout those Durzi drop passes on the PP?
I agree with ya, but man he can and has sure screwed the pooch on those, for whatever odd reason.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Good Lord, Walsh is such a putz. Cooley’s parents were so dialed in they didn’t want to talk to him on air.

First imo, everyone should be so dialed in that they shut their pie holes during play, second, who in their right mind would want to talk to Walsh.
One of the best things about going to the games is not having to hear Walsh, Nash and McConnell.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittlePipes

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
hey folks - any tips for getting my tablo to connect to my home wifi?
I have a cox dual band router (2.4 and 5.0).
I am using the tablo app on my iphone. I keep getting “no internet connection” on my iphone at the last step. the wifi password was entered correctly.
thanks

kesselring gets walked!

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
agreed, Kelemen is no good...and another bad start.

Bad starts for our team don't seem to end up ever turning good when the other team scores within the first 5 mins. It seems it's a loss every time that happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad