GDT: Game #28: Coyotes @ Penguins - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Good Lord, Walsh is such a putz. Cooley’s parents were so dialed in they didn’t want to talk to him on air.

First imo, everyone should be so dialed in that they shut their pie holes Siri g play, second, who in their right mind would want to talk to Walsh.
One of the best things about going to the games is not having to hear Walsh, Nash and McConnell.
I think it was Cooley's first NHL game, but the parents did the same thing then too. Walsh literally interviewed his brother who was sitting right next to them both but the parents wouldn't join in. Walsh mentioned up front that they wouldn't.

Edit: It was like he ran over their dog or something.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I think it was Cooley's first NHL game, but the parents did the same thing then too. Walsh literally interviewed his brother who was sitting right next to them both but the parents wouldn't join in. Walsh mentioned up front that they wouldn't.

Edit: It was like he ran over their dog or something.
That’s what I was referring to. Walsh whining about it tonight.

Reactions: Mosby and Kai Yo T

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Aggravating. We just don’t look very good at all 5 on 5. I don’t know why they so often look so slow, so sluggish and at times disinterested in playing a simple game. It’s frustrating to watch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad