GDT: Game 28 - CBJ vs NYR - 5 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
You dont DESERVE crap in this game!!!! Just stop saying that! Everything. EVERYTHING is earned in this sport. I wish they'd shut up about deserving stuff!

Reactions: ScreamingWild

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Did I see someone jump on someone's chest?
That was Dubois. He knocked the guy down and then put a knee in his chest. So if this were the WWF NHL, we'd be the winners tonight.

I keep thinking Anderson will break through, but no. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Shots were 47-19 and in our 47 were great scoring chances - not just all perimeter shots......yet we come out on the short end.

Edit: and 47 shots yet Wennberg with 0. LOL

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
No excuse for Bjorkstrand to not score with how many chances he had. If he can’t finish, Torts has to drop him in the lineup because the Jackets can’t afford having someone blow so many opportunities.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
No excuse for Bjorkstrand to not score with how many chances he had. If he can’t finish, Torts has to drop him in the lineup because the Jackets can’t afford having someone blow so many opportunities.

He should be able to ACCURATELY bury some of these. He's not very pinpoint.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
This is a horrible take. Bjorkstrand played a solid game. Their goalie made some tough saves on him and he hit a few posts. He played a solid game.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad