GDT: Game #27 of the season Jets visit Ducks 4:00 PM ET on 11 - 29 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
How is having someone’s head in a headlock while the puck is live not holding? And bs on blowing the whistle early.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm glad Kase passed his concussion tests but I'm still nervous about having him back out there

Hopefully there won’t be any after effects and he’s ok. Sucks that some players have so much bad luck with injuries.

I’m happy Guds sticked up for him. Even if he had to take the extra penalty.

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Hopefully there won’t be any after effects and he’s ok. Sucks that some players have so much bad luck with injuries.

I’m happy Guds sticked up for him. Even if he had to take the extra penalty.

It's not bad luck. I'm always amazed that with his concussion history Kase consistently puts himself in vulnerable positions to take those kinds of hits.

Reactions: hn777 and Ducks DVM

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
When was the last time the refs looked to be calling a fair game for the Ducks? Against a Canadian team no less.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Two minutes for being heavier and actually finishing a check? Was that high enough to warrant an elbow or roughing because it certainly didn’t seem like charging.

boring period for the most part. Everyone on that turkey hangover.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
The charging penalty is just too subjective to me. I feel like I see players do exactly what Ritchie did all the time, but not get called for it (Leipsic, for example).

Reactions: Dr Johnny Fever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad