GDT: Game #27 of the season Jets visit Ducks 4:00 PM ET on 11 - 29 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Felt they outplayed the Jets in that period. Getzlaf line has looked really good. A very Frustrating game. Would be a nice time for Silf and Henrique to score.

Oct 18, 2011
We're about a week away from being last in the west. I really thought we'd score goals this year but I under estimated how our defense besides Fowler and Lindholm could help generate offense and puck movement. We've got to find a way to draft sign or trade for an elite OFD in the next few years.

Reactions: AngelDuck

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
We're about a week away from being last in the west. I really thought we'd score goals this year but I under estimated how our defense besides Fowler and Lindholm could help generate offense and puck movement. We've got to find a way to draft sign or trade for an elite OFD in the next few years.

Someday we will have a couple of legit offensive powerhouse threats and it will put into stark contrast how ordinary the guy we think of as our goal-scorers are now.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
The games are much easier to watch than last year. All the young guys have at times shown why people are excited about the future. There's certainly no reason to panic this early. At some point there will come a time when a continued lack of consistency won't be acceptable. But we are far from that point now. For now, just enjoy the positives.

ReptilianQuack

Jan 17, 2019
Vancouver
As long as no one has playoff aspirations.. I agree weve been more enjoyable to watch.

I missed today however. An so did the team I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->