GDT: Game 27 - CBJ vs ARI - 3 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Maybe it's just me, but I kind of like the numerical synchronicity of having all "0"'s on the 4th line. One of the will score tonight.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Can someone explain to me why the third ranked in the entire league in the least goals against when he’s on the ice defenseman is not playing on PK when Harrington is ?

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can someone explain to me why the third ranked in the entire league in the least goals against when he’s on the ice defenseman is not playing on PK when Harrington is ?

Because he took the penalty

Reactions: MFRONE

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Flubbed shot is deflected by Savard as he tries to block it.
Nothing Korpisalo can do about that.

Still lots of game left, saw some jump in Anderson and Atkinson's game....but still not threatening.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
IMG_1406.JPG

The answer is "2020"

When will Cam score a goal?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I guess we need to score a goal now.... I think Korp is the best thing we have left since the entire scoring offense of the CBJ bailed... Dump Atkinson... useless 6 million dollar man..

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Can't Atkinson
I've said this before, but it sticks in my mind. I remember Cam and Calvert buzzing around the ice like hornets, Calvert being more the pest and Cam stinging the net. Lately he's neither buzzing or stinging in 5 on 5.

Reactions: Robert

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I've said this before, but it sticks in my mind. I remember Cam and Calvert buzzing around the ice like hornets, Calvert being more the pest and Cam stinging the net. Lately he's neither buzzing or stinging in 5 on 5.
You're in my head Moe.... I remember the same, Cams head is not on the ice anymore, he wants to be home with the family imo...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Korpisalo is playing above average goal tending imo…. When we lose 2-0 games it's not our defense it's our offense...

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I honestly can't remember a single shift that Wennberg has had tonight. The phrase "hot garbage" comes to mind when describing him. This of course means he will score a goal within the next 28 seconds

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
You're in my head Moe.... I remember the same, Cams head is not on the ice anymore, he wants to be home with the family imo...
I'm not willing to say he's not committed. I think back to the horrible first third/half he had prior to breaking his foot or ankle.....sat out a long while and came back with a vengeance. Maybe it's more like that first third/half season.....but he does seem a step slower.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad