GDT: Game 27 - CBJ vs ARI - 3 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Per recent patterns of performance I think we're due for a good game this time. Maybe. I hope.

Projected lineup per bluejackets.com:
Projected Lineup
(Subject to change)

Gustav Nyquist - Boone Jenner - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Sonny Milano - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Josh Anderson
Alexandre Texier - Nick Foligno - Cam Atkinson
Eric Robinson - Alexander Wennberg - Riley Nash

Ryan Murray - Seth Jones
Vladislav Gavrikov - David Savard
Scott Harrington - Dean Kukan

Joonas Korpisalo
Elvis Merzlikins

Scratches: Emil Bemstrom, Andrew Peeke, Zach Werenski (injured)

Roster Report: Tortorella said Monday that Harrington would enter the lineup after the injury to Werenski, but that was before Monday evening's recall of Peeke. Korpisalo seems likely to man the net while Harrington will be the choice to enter for the injured Werenski. Tortorella will address the lineup Tuesday morning ahead of the team's 10:30 a.m. morning skate.

No article up on coyotes.nhl.com yet.

Scoresheet links (they'll work later tonight):
Game Summary - overall team info
Event Summary - player-specific info

Highlights of the Coyotes' last game:

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Big Suprise, Torts being Torts, Bemstrom a scratch tonight. We have a laundry list of veterans not performing, but he chooses Bemstrom. If it has to be a rookie , why Bemstrom over Texier ? Texier has 1 point in last 12 games, Bemstron has 7 points in last 11 games :help:. Anderson has 1 point in 15 games.

Last edited:

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Big Suprise, Torts being Torts, Bemstrom a scratch tonight. We have a laundry list of veterans not performing, but he chooses Bemstrom. If it has to be a rookie , why Bemstrom over Texier ? Texier has 1 point in last 12 games, Bemstron has 7 points in last 11 games :help:. Anderson has 1 point in 15 games.

I'm over the John Tortorella Experience.

Reactions: The Bread Man

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Who will take Z's spot on the power play? Or maybe they just keep Jones out there the full two minutes!

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
its herbs evening here instead of vodka which means I will likely fall asleep, unless the team finds a way to motivate me early on :/
so please Jackets do it for me ;)

Reactions: thebus88

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
CBJ victory incoming as I will be in attendance (4-0 this season). Broke the bank to do my part. Not really. $7 on tickpick.com:laugh:

I added a Korpisalo shutout to my resume of "rarely seen CBJ happenings" at the last game that I attended. I predict that a Riley Nash Gordie Howe Hat trick (goal/assist/fight) is in the cards tonight.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
CBJ victory incoming as I will be in attendance (4-0 this season). Broke the bank to do my part. Not really. $7 on tickpick.com:laugh:

I added a Korpisalo shutout to my resume of "rarely seen CBJ happenings" at the last game that I attended. I predict that a Riley Nash Gordie Howe Hat trick (goal/assist/fight) is in the cards tonight.
Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Unless the Jackets lose, in which case you will be pilloried for making the magic fail somehow. :nod: ;)

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

My prediction: Cam scores a goal at 5v5.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I’m all for benching Cam and Andy

Agree. Just a wake up call at first. One game.

The Bengals did it with Andy Dalton (3 games) and he came back better than he'd been all year last week.

It's a tough thing to do with vets, but sometimes it has to be done.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Agree. Just a wake up call at first. One game.

The Bengals did it with Andy Dalton (3 games) and he came back better than he'd been all year last week.

It's a tough thing to do with vets, but sometimes it has to be done.

Heck, it's already *been done* with Atkinson while Torts has been here. Apparently, he has said publicly that he's doesn't thinks scratching Andy or Atkinson would be beneficial.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->