GDT: Game 27 - CBJ vs ARI - 3 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Anderson needs to see the next few games from the press box . Invisible player , between him and Wennberg you almost have a full line of no shows

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Anderson needs to see the next few games from the press box . Invisible player , between him and Wennberg you almost have a full line of no shows
Not sure I agree about Anderson as he's been there for several really strong scoring chances tonight (though didn't convert). I agree he's not there yet though I'm more encouraged by a few of his recent games than in the otherwise dreadful start he's had.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Awesome job getting Korpisalo pulled. Jackets had control of the puck with under 3 minutes left and took 2 horrible bad angled shots

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
What is this team's identity? Just curious, because at the moment looks like it's just poor passing, no flow and allowing really good scoring chances.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Wennberg should be scratched or sent to Cleveland
I'm with you on scratching him next game or more. While he's good on defense and the PK, in recent games his minutes have been down and we are still playing solid on defense. Its offense we need and he doesn't offer it. So get Bemstrom back in the line-up and sit Wennberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->