BRUINS GDT GAME 27 7:07 PM - THE BEAR visits Fort Lauderdale - NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Such a lack of O skills among F:

Acciari
Kuraly
Wagner
Cave
Nordstrom
Backes

Then the sophomore slumpers:

Heinen
Donato

The zero goal in 18 Krejci

That leaves Pasta, Marchand and DeBrusk. And they were not good tonight.

No surprise they got 0 goal.

It is what? 4-5 times this year?

Skill is needed. Wake up Cassidy. Sit some of these no hands grinders.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Worst effort of the season. Half of the guys played like they didn't give a **** once they were down a couple goals. Unacceptable. Acciari really pissed me off tonight. Stood around out of position several shifts in the Ozone and didn't even both battling for pucks. Was pure trash on the PK. His whole existence on the team is supposed to be based on his hustle, energy, and hitting. No reason whatsoever for him to be on this team. He ****ing sucks.
In other words: His usual fine effort!

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
Too many passengers and 4th liners on this team. I don't expect a trade anytime soon, unless it's Neely demanding it. If I'm making the calls, definitely wouldn't trade any draft pick.

Reactions: Strafer

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
To be fair, Marchand was pretty good until Bergy got injured

Yes. And, again, for all of the justified criticism, the B's *are* banged up, and had managed to take points. Now, the bottom is falling out. I can't blame them for that.

I will blame Mesrs. Sweeney & Neely for a] failing to address lines 2, 3 and 4 with a hope for the best attitude, and b] giving us a small, easily man-handled club, however gritty & full of heart.

This passivity will not sell in Boston, especially when it comes to getting pushed around on a nightly basis.

Entirely management's responsibility. And fault.

Get it together #32 & #8.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Watching Sabres-Leafs and I can’t stop thinking about how great Jeff Skinner would have fit on this Bruins roster...

-edit- Jeff Skinner.....had NASCAR on the brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad