GDT: Game #26 New MuthaFu*&@ing era Canucks host Kings 7pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
I wonder how much Boudreau has prepared before this first practice here. Can’t wait to see an actual offensive system

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I wonder how much Boudreau has prepared before this first practice here. Can’t wait to see an actual offensive system

Yesterday I posted an interview with him from a week ago and he's been watching the Canucks for a bit. He figured there was an opportunity here and probably has a whole plan of action that is being put into place immediately.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Yesterday I posted an interview with him from a week ago and he's been watching the Canucks for a bit. He figured there was an opportunity here and probably has a whole plan of action that is being put into place immediately.

Can you send me that interview or post it here again?

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Green practice jerseys. We are changing everything now huh? New intro and goal song next please!

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

this oversells in in my opinion. Honestly thought his responses were disappointing. Very vague and just boasted about his record in Washington.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
I'm not expecting a win - even with the new coach bounce - but this season is all about turning the season around for our young players. If Boudreau can help turn their fortunes even a little bit, then this disaster of a season will at least show a glimmer of hope again.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
this oversells in in my opinion. Honestly thought his responses were disappointing. Very vague and just boasted about his record in Washington.

Oh it was really just the first minute and then there's absolutely nothing of substance. I'm definitely speculating on how prepared he will be. I don't think he's a great coach but I figure he'll be fine enough for this team in this moment.

Throwback

Sep 12, 2014
Edler needs a standing ovation. That being said, hope the kings get crushed today.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
New logo too, please. Enough of the native whale
Agreed the whale logo was salvaged by the 2007-2012 years after being tainted by Messier. However, it was absolutely tainted by the ****ers for 7 years. May good memories happen soon to purge my mind from the filth we have just witnessed or I will want to see the whale f*** off.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009

Line deployments under Boudreau. I like the Garland/Pettersson/Podkolzin line.

I honestly think Bruce will split up Pearson and Bo soon. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some things Green would never try (for some reason) like Hoglander Horvat Garland

We never really saw what we thought made sense from the start:

Miller Petey Boeser
Hoglander Horvat Garland
Pearson Dickinson Podkolzin

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Line deployments under Boudreau. I like the Garland/Pettersson/Podkolzin line.

BB of course will see what he has. I have to guess Chiasson and Lammikko will fall out of favour fast . Dickinson will eventually be casted onto the 4th line.

D-Pairs also set as OEL/Myers, Hughes/Hamonic, Schenn/Poolman. No dramatic changes there.

Will be interesting to see how much ice time Myers gets tonight.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

upload_2021-12-6_10-47-28.jpeg

(I didn’t expect a whole lot of changes on day 1. But damnit!)

EDIT: In reference to Chiasson being on the unit. Glad to see Podkolzin there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad