GDT: Game 26: Montreal Canadiens vs Calgary Flames 3/11/21 9:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
I feel really bad for Lehkonen. He’s been such a hard worker for us. Too bad the points didn’t follow.
Yup, he is far more effective of a player compared to Byron too imo. Gotta bury Byron imo if there are no takers on the market. And I'm sure there are not

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

Lets hope the movement Dom is referring to pertains to how mobile the left side is rather than seeing Kulak-Weber

He said all the LDs might play with Weber depending how it goes. Probably depends how well everyone is playing and in-game situations.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
We've all likely been there especially during the heat of the moment while watching a game while posting in a GDT without thinking rationally before posting. I probably even said something similar directed towards little Davy back in the day.

I’ve been pretty asinine with some of my Weber posts this season if some of us are coming clean. Sports is reality tv you’re emotionally attached to. Assume positive intent is what I’m working on.

Go Habs go!

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Even though many here wanted Chiarot moved off the top pairing I couldn't believe how many posts there were in last nights GDT saying they were happy that Chiarot got injured. Disappointing to see such posts on this board TBH.
they deserve to be banned for 3-4 months :soap:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
For the Habs:
- this is Tatar 600th NHL matches
- today is Ducharme's birthday (48 years old)

Against the Habs:
- first game of the Flames new coach
- Habs had less than 17 hours between the end and the start of a b2b and there was travel
- Chiarot injured last game (would have been helpful against Sutter's Flames)
- Flames haven't played since Sunday and gave multiple practice for Sutter to change stuff

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Jul 6, 2016
For the Habs:
- this is Tatar 600th NHL matches
- today is Ducharme's birthday (48 years old)

Against the Habs:
- first game of the Flames new coach
- Habs had less than 17 hours between the end and the start of a b2b and there was travel
- Chiarot injured last game (would have been helpful against Sutter's Flames)
- Flames haven't played since Sunday and gave multiple practice for Sutter to change stuff

It's gonna be a hard one to win, for sure.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
That's fine if you prefer Kulak-Fleury (which were a total disaster last year), even though word is Fleury's play has been very up and down (in the AHL, not the NHL) this season.

But my question was Mete-Kulak or Kulak-Mete?

If Romanov does well with Weber, the question may become Chiarot-Kulak or Mete or Fleury.

I could see Kulak ending up with Petry and Edmundson with Weber.

Leaves Mete -- Romanov.

Probably will mix them up though.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
Go Habs Go!!!

I think under Sutter they have turned to tough guy hockey, our PP needs to be good cause they are going to take stupid penalties hopefully.

Reactions: Dick Duff

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
The circumstances of this game may suck but we can put a huge dent in Calgary if we can find a way to pull this off. Go Habs.

Reactions: Dick Duff

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad